Official LS Picture Thread

Once I get my spacers hopefully I will get a nice day when I can properly wash and take some new pictures of the sorta-flushness. I haven't taken any since I got my new fogs, lows and intake either

Now I know why my professor doesn't let me drive the trucks that often.. Driving semi in a big town = me PUSHING people out of my way.. :D

Ohh.. Nice pics again 05.. :cool:

Thank you! Figured I would add them in here as well.

167qt1c.png

Bad to the bone! I like it.

60 degrees today so i took the car out for a wash and wax and quick photoshoot:

s5000530.jpg

s5000531.jpg

s5000532p.jpg

Wish i had a better camera and photo taking skills.

State law unfortunately. If i take it off ill get pulled over real quick.

At least these new plates are pretty compared to the old ones.

In the spring im gonna repaint the hood, side skirts and i scraped a car on the left side rear fender and bumper so need to get that whole panel painted.

Once i get all that paintwork done im getting the vehicle detailed. Im also gonna add an lse spoiler color match the calipers and debating on the eibachs.

New winter set-up

db18245f.jpg
Not happy with how dark they came out, but they certainly give my car a whole different look/concept, at least for the winter. Still working on center caps.
d6afeb95.jpg

Yeah they would look better on a black ls.

I think they would look hot on mine with a blacked out mclaren grille and lowered.

lol i dont think he would want to pay for that set up. Expensive a$$ tires.

tho are the ones i wanted when i first got on the site.

How much were they?

My tires came out to $700.

I like the wheels but id rather have them in a 18" due to potholes and such around here.

The sentas are alright but i prefer a chrome wheel.

I like when it blinds you from the glare of sunlight shinning off the wheel.

thanks, and nope 17's, i would have loved 18's tho. Im pretty sure they're the 17' version of these:

YES sir they are 17's. i actually have a full set with blizzaks and +1 xtra rim from the previous owner. I just wish mine were black to finish off my winter set up, any one know how much power coating is on them?
and i lost one of my center caps last spring...understandable that it flew off while i was doing 90-130avg for a solid half hour last year around st.patties day :)

IMG00248-20100305-1636.jpg

LSE Front Bumper (waiting on paint)

Fast i hate you...i need one of them bad right now, half of mine got blown apart by a ice chunk on the freeway. im gettin money together to get the 03-06 LSE from LSK, but im really not liking the idea of that gap by the headlight so i would like to find a first gen. but they sooo hard to find :(
i keep reading that if you replace the headlights on the 02, with 03-06 headlights it will lessen the gap caused by the 03-06 bumper i would be putting on. confirmation anyone?
thx for price link, doesnt sound like to bad of prices in general. just need to find someone in mn now once i get this whole bumper thing sorted out

Members online

No members online now.
Back