Official LS Picture Thread

The exhaust tips are out a little far, I like it (I know I'm dumb). I think when I get a spoiler it will look better, of course I can always move them in.

What other mods do you have planned for your LS?

I have an exhaust, KN Typhoon, dynomatted interior (had to fix moon roof leak), and a tune from Torrie. I am waiting on the SMG switches to arrive and I will have paddle shifters.

The only other things I know I want are the springs, rear spoiler, and a modified gauge cluster (but not sure what).

Htc evo camera:

twinpeaks2e.jpg

white balance is just slightly off.

but cell phone manufactures need to step their game up and give us some real
cameras on phones. its 2011 now they should be way better.

^ Well not as appealing as that post but here it goes. This is the 2nd LS I've owned. First was a 2001 LSV8 sport. Been thru a 325i and a heavily modified Scion tC since then.

My first post here I'll post some pics up of my 2002 LSE. Can someone tell me something about these tail lights? And the fact my LSE doesn't have the spoiler. I'm completely okay with both of these things just looking for some info. The tail lights are Mclaren lights? But I thought that was only released in the Gen2 style?

Anyways heres the pics
IMG_20110130_120913.jpg

IMG_20110130_120850.jpg

IMG_20110130_120840.jpg

Last edited:
No those are super rare LSE tailights.....theyre hard to find and about $600 on ebay for a used set.

welcome back to lincoln....what made you come back to the LS?

Awesome glad I got a rare set I like to be unique. Well the tC was my first 2dr cloth car and I hated it lol. I've always liked bigger cars. And the attention that the tC grabbed wasn't really what I was going for. It feels good to be back in a lincoln

Did you have turbo?

Agreed cops/ricers always look for you when driving one that looks slightly modified.

The LS can wipe the floor with a lot of those and still look like a vehicle that a 45 year old businessman would be driving yet sporty at the same time.

I dont like cloth interiors at all. If i were to get a jap car to modify it would be a mazdaspeed6. They are faster than a modified LS stock from the factory, come with leather and are cheap.

But they only comes with a stick.

I actually prefer a manual but sacrificed that preference for the Lincoln LSE. The tC was boosted yeah running 7psi walking STis and Evos. But again the power is only as good as the traction and the tC was terrible for that.

I'm out of that scene...back into entry level performance luxury for now lol

Copy Cat :D

Copied Alex's caliper idea. Just did one side to see how it looked. I think im going to move it left a bit tho. I think my star is bigger

4fb978e6.jpg

1203a7f1.jpg

^
+1
Looks good mang

I dont like cloth interiors at all. If i were to get a jap car to modify it would be a mazdaspeed6. They are faster than a modified LS stock from the factory, come with leather and are cheap..

Technically speaking, it's still a Ford.. Like the Mazda pickups.. They even say manufactured by Ford and most of everything from the Ranger fits it..

The mazdaspeed is awesome.. You can gain like 60 HP just from a tune.. On Horsepower, they could dump the clutch and keep the tires burning through 3rd..

Personally, I would like me a RX8.. Rotary FTW.. :D

I actually prefer a manual but sacrificed that preference for the Lincoln LSE. The tC was boosted yeah running 7psi walking STis and Evos. But again the power is only as good as the traction and the tC was terrible for that.

I'm out of that scene...back into entry level performance luxury for now lol

Glad to see your back and nice LS.. Your kinda a local to me.. You cheese head.. :shifty: lol

I'm new here.. Here's some quick pictures. LED angel eyes w/ clear corners, tint, smoked tail lights, CAI,... looking into a darker tint, lowering, exhaust, and wheels in the spring..

Bought it in 08 with 24k now it has 42k.. She doesn't get out much in the winter.
linc54gg002.gif

sghgfsd015.gif

sghgfsd001.gif

golf087.jpg

^ Well not as appealing as that post but here it goes. This is the 2nd LS I've owned. First was a 2001 LSV8 sport. Been thru a 325i and a heavily modified Scion tC since then.

My first post here I'll post some pics up of my 2002 LSE. Can someone tell me something about these tail lights? And the fact my LSE doesn't have the spoiler. I'm completely okay with both of these things just looking for some info. The tail lights are Mclaren lights? But I thought that was only released in the Gen2 style?

Anyways heres the pics
IMG_20110130_120913.jpg

IMG_20110130_120850.jpg

IMG_20110130_120850.jpg

I want those tail lights:(

:) thanks! I really love this car. Future mods will be just a KKM style intake but with an AEM dryflow. I really want to upgrade the exhaust and get the same style tips just the updated magnaflow rolled edged tips.

Heres another picture..I'll take a bunch more after this snowstorm and after I get the windows tinted
IMG_20110131_085919.jpg

And I know its not a lincoln but heres my old tC.
2010-12-04100122.jpg

Members online

Back