Official LS Picture Thread

thanks pektel... i'll take pics and prolly ask questions as i go..

nice shots john...did you ever track down you drvers lisence?

I went up monday to get it. Curcuit clerk said I would have to wait 10 days. I called the states attornery about it. They haven't gotten back to me yet. So I will have to drive with the ticket. Hope I don't get popped by DOT or a state trooper.

new shot on my way back from a jobsite today...

Picture036.gif

Picture041.gif

well....if you get pulled over.....just be truthful...honestly... :D :D

I got it back this afternoon. Cost me $75. The states attorneries office called me back wednesday morning. I told them the issue. They called the curciut clerks office. Put a little pressure on them to get my licenses back to me.

coupla new pics after putting the winter wheels on, and washing:

nice...as always....did you off road to get there? looks like you have a mess of leaves on your control arm... :D

I took pics to enter the ls of the month but it was already filled so i dont want to let the pics go to waste..

12.jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

I know ,i know I just gotta wait till i get a little extra time and money....

Wow, I don't thing the driver made it through that one.

Ok then, change of subject, that wreck is pretty depressing.....

Found a new photo op and couldn't resist.

nov2009lsattheboulders1.jpg

nov2009lsattheboulders5.jpg

Behind the camera was the Concorso Arizona with around 80 or more Italian exotics. I'll try to post some of those pics too.

Thanks, but it's partly due to the color, I do obsess over the cleanliness but the color that I hated at first is helpful in not looking dirty too fast. It's officially grown on me.

hey Rodewaryer we need to get together sometime for a meet and photoshoot.

"hey Rodewaryer we need to get together sometime for a meet and photoshoot."

Sounds like an idea, and someone's suggestion to include 'more' is a good one too. Volunteers welcome. :) Since there really isn't anything between our areas we'll have to figure a G2G to break the local trend of unsuccessful ones so far.

Just put new tires on the beastie today so a drive isn't out of the question either.

Yea, have your girl bring a friend for that one while your at it :shifty:

shes not allowed to have friends.....:p the olnly friends she has really are married or will dent the cars...:lol:

and im down to drive whenever to meet up. i dont know of many places around where im at for a photo op. i know you might know of some where you are. just give me a day and ill make it happen.

Members online

No members online now.
Back