Official LS Picture Thread

new fantastic cell phone shots...

IMAGE_069.jpg

IMAGE_068.gif

IMAGE_066.gif

IMAGE_065.gif

I haven't washed my car in a long time, so it's not exactly photo-worthy... but I saw this puddle today and I always wanted to take one of those reflection shots over standing water! It was windy so the water is not very still, but anyway here are two pics.

One problem: I couldn't get out of the car without getting my shoes all wet :lol:

water1.jpg

water2.jpg

Looks cool, I like the 2nd one, with the cityskape in the backround... you can hardly see the blemish either :(

Looks cool, I like the 2nd one, with the cityskape in the backround... you can hardly see the blemish either :(

Thanks, yeah it was that shot that I noticed the damage. I was like "wtf!" and ran up to it splashing through the water :rolleyes:

so i juggled with the idea of selling this ls but I ended up selling my 04 just simply because I like the gen1 body better and the 2 tone taillights on the 04 i didnt like...so this weekend ill be giving my ls an overhaul...just got my lse grille and i plan on lowering my ls but im going to wait until i get another car...new spark plugs,cabin filter and brakes...
IMG00200.jpg
IMG00201.jpg

Nice. Looks just like mine. Welcome

Hi,

New to the forum :) Just bought this 2003 LS V8 with 118k. It's my first car!

DSC_0176.JPG

The mileage sucks, but it rides absolutely amazing! Let's hope it'll continue to.

Nice car and welcome to LvC Mark, mileage sucks compared to what?
Thanks Silver :) I was comparing it to our 07 CR-V's mileage, which really isn't objective. The computer reported 20L/100km though (city driving), which is quite a bit. Oh well, it's absolutely worth it!

Some more pics :D

DSC_0177.JPG

DSC_0178.JPG

DSC_0180.JPG

All taken with a Nikon D5000, kit 18-55 lens.

What trim would this car be, though? Judging from the rims and the lack of wood, I believe it's the sport model, but the documentation doesn't clearly state it. Thanks in advance :)

Nice, sometimes I wish I didn't have the premium interior (wood). That looks very good. Your camera shots look like they could be official literature pics.

Yes that is a Sport interior. All leather steering wheel, all leather shift knob, and silver trim indicate Sport.
Before anyone else chimes in and says that their LS is a Sport with wood trim that is because it their LS also has the Ultimate package on it as well.

Members online

No members online now.
Back