Official LS Picture Thread

p1150671.jpg

You did a hell of a job, looks great!

Thanks guys! A good wax and polish will be in store here soon enough! Just need some more money for the detailing funds as I am gunna buy a bufferer and stuff.

Well at least you know how to stand out....maybe you should Marry Brit Brit and have baby LS's together :-D

I think you should post up or shut up.

Not that I like that car.... but out of all the criticism you sponsor I would like to see your efforts. And not no future plan bull sh*t either!

Lincoln562 I really like the color combo you went with, not so much the rims(donked) but the airbags and everything else are pretty sick, bagged with 19's or 20's would be pretty ill but its not my car..

Lincoln562 I really like the color combo you went with, not so much the rims(donked) but the airbags and everything else are pretty sick, bagged with 19's or 20's would be pretty ill but its not my car..

thanx

i only got the 22s for the DUB SHOW

i got my 20s at my homies rim shop

Im not a fan of the huge wheels dude but I really like how you slammed it and tucked it rather than riding like a 4x4 like others do.

yeah im all about riding low, i got some body work to do to the ride, im going to slam it on the floor

What else do you gotta do to sit it on the ground? Those wheels are pretty big for that. I would imagine your way outside the factory overall diameter to begin with.

I had my car slammed nice on these Skunk II's-adjusters and sleeves only-but my damn exhaust pipes almost drag so thats gotta be fixed before I mess with it again.

What set of air bags did you go with?

Those Terminator guys got me to do the headlight mod, I really wasnt just trying to be cool like them or anything.. :shifty: lol

i honestly like the color combination but i do not like the execution of the placement of the accented color. maybe better placement of said colors would have gotten a more subtle yet unique look. as is i think the lines are too broken up, but this is strictly my opinion and i hope you do not take offense. i love the bags and the fact that you aren't "donkin" with an LS. overall, the thought and potential is there but the paint scheme is the only thing throwing it off IMO.

also 01Linoln562, i think if you were to color-match the side marker and remove the cover lens of the headlights you'd have a much cleaner front end.

Howdy from the new guy.

Just figured I would add my stocker to keep the thread moving...

100_0597.jpg

'04 Recently purchased. Just over 50k miles.

As the economy allows:

Tint
Lowering Springs
Wheels (20" Jag Senta's are my fave today)

Members online

Back