Official LS Picture Thread

I think all gen2 LSE's had black lower grilles. The gen 1's were body colored.

Some will argue (including myself) that the black lower grille IS how it should've come from the factory.

but again, just a suggestion. It would then match your upper grille.

i know they should have come with black inserts. and that way it would match. i also wanted to do it. but there is that small problem in doing it. up close it would not look good.

I think it looks nice! Slam it with those stock wheels and add a thin spacer to 'em.

I think the bumper grilles on the first gen LSE's are fine matched.

Nice car!

here it is as it stand today. with eibach springs now. can anyone guess what year it is?

eibach.jpg

Here's some pic's.
Staggered 19's (8.5 and 9.5) colormatched
Eibach springs
Magnaflow cat back
kkm intake pipe w/filter
q45 hid's
vinyl over the front bumper lights
painted side skirts

Photo_020609_005.jpg

P5100131.jpg

Photo_020609_003.jpg

did you paint those wheels or did you buy them like that...i have the same color ls and wanted to do the color matched wheels as well

here it is as it stand today. with eibach springs now. can anyone guess what year it is?

1st gen for sure. You have the windshield wash nozzles on the hood, and the spot on the body moulding on the fron fender for the LS badge.

Pics

Thought I would post a couple pics of my LS. I've had it since last May and I love it. It's a 2001 V8 pretty much stock except k&n intake & adapter. This forum is great, it has helped me change the DCCV and the COP's. Thanks guys!

lvcpic1.jpg

lvcpic2.jpg

wow guys really great cars i went thru all 20 pages and i must say there are some ls's that are really amazing i even saw my old post when i first got my car (R.I.P) im really starting to miss my ls alot!!!! i got hit by a drunk driver and the hit broke my right arm car was claimed totaled i really am thinking of getting another ls

im driving my brothers chrysler 300m now untill i decide what i wanna do but all these pics are just putting thoughts in my head like get another one get another one lol ill keep u guys posted on what happens

Thought I would post a couple pics of my LS. I've had it since last May and I love it. It's a 2001 V8 pretty much stock except k&n intake & adapter. This forum is great, it has helped me change the DCCV and the COP's. Thanks guys!

lvcpic1.jpg

lvcpic2.jpg

How did you do that grille?

It's an ebay kit, werner. Chrome stickers I believe. But I think they are pre-cut for our grille.

Oh Ok. I wouldnt do it but it is definitely different. I can see that now seeing that he used the same stuff on his doors.

Usually I despise that chrome stick on stuff but that looks like it was put on with patience.

Yeah the grille is an ebay kit. The poormans chrome grille.:) I do get alot of compliments on it though! The chrome on the doors and the bottom side panels was there when i bought the car.

finally got a pic to load

2006 ls with 36000 miles- so far -limo tinted windows & painted brake calipers
unsure to get different wheels in dark grey or black?

how about these wheels?

would really appreciate everyones opinions.

2002 f150 644.jpg

enkei-pkr_bm_lg_super.jpg

2006 ls with 36000 miles- so far -limo tinted windows & painted brake calipers
unsure to get different wheels in dark grey or black?

how about these wheels?

would really appreciate everyones opinions.

I think hyper black or magnesium Grey would look nice but not so much that style wheel.

yes commerce, ga
live about 3 miles from the drag strip
work about 1 mile from the drag strip

No kidding. That picture in my signature was taken at Atlanta dragway at the Southern Super Heavy Shootout back in November. I'll be down there again this coming November if the event happens for the 9th year. :)

haha, NYC you might finally have another LS to run with on the track down there.

i like the color of you car
please give me some ideas of wheels
your look great-maybe i need silver not black, anything besides the chrome ones.

Not much really out there that fits this bolt pattern and offset. I got lucky with these wheels as they're not made any more. I believe Mille Miglia went out of business.

Some 20" Jag S-Type wheels would look sweet. And they fit right.

Members online

Back