Official LS Picture Thread

Upper radiator support appears to be bent. You can take a block of wood and sledghammer and straighten it out. This is from my son, LS expert. Be careful about not breaking the headlight; as me how he knows this.
The Radiator support is fine the frame itself is over about an inch or two and up a little $200 to fix at the frame shop, if i had a nice sturdy wall could've done it myself, but no luck. Will probably need a new hood & grill though.

Best of both worlds! 02 V/6 n silver 02 V/8...

14966244247451588652211.jpg

... it appears they may not make your wheels any longer? I really like them.

I'll have to get back to you on the wheels ...

USARIMS no longer sells them.

Hey, sorry man, almost forgot about this, actually I did forget.
I can't seem to locate a link I had to another vendor selling these, it's from several years back though. They are no longer being produced as far as I can tell.

Next best thing would be "TSW SNETTERTON" but they don't have as much lip.

<shrugs>

That's ok, I knew you'd get around to it. Too bad they're not made anymore, like those a lot. The Snetterton are very nice also. I'll look into them. Thanks for the info Rigs.

Hey, sorry man, almost forgot about this, actually I did forget. I can't seem to locate a link I had to another vendor selling these, it's from several years back though. They are no longer being produced as far as I can tell.

Next best thing would be "TSW SNETTERTON" but they don't have as much lip.

<shrugs>

Snetterton's 19" widest is 9.5 with plenty of lip, not sure bout offset. Could end up rubbing if lowered. I can't speak to that.

Well, that's different ... lot of work went into that. Looks funky!

I haven't seen this type of thread in the LS forum for a while, so I thought to start one up. Just post pictures of your LS people, before/after or just current.

Here are some of mine.

In the biggining: (around 35,xxx miles here)
View attachment 828495913
View attachment 828495914
Later: (100,xxx miles here)
View attachment 828495915
View attachment 828495916
Now: (185,xxx miles here)
View attachment 828495917
View attachment 828495918
That's a clean ride ....Nice!!!

Sup everyone I'm new to the forums and I just got my LS a couple weeks back, sold my 02 Ford Focus Wagon $2200 and got the LS for $1500 came with Boss 20" rims, cold air intake, HID headlights, Pioneer DVD deck and all factory speakers replaced by Clarion as well as Clarion tweeters on the door frames ;but came with some issues (I still got a really good deal I think) ;but what would have cost the owner a lot to get fixed is cheap for me. 2 coils and the Solenoid pack in the Transmission is under 300$ in parts and dealership labour is free thanks to having a Ford mechanic for a dad and free dealership shop time on weekends. It had sat for 2 years or more and was dirty as hell I got it looking that clean.
It "apparently" ran perfect and only had 3 issues- driver's side door latch is broken so you have to pull on the lock really hard with the handle, cup holder falls over unless something is wedged between e-brake and the fan is hooked up to a manual toggle.
I love driving it a lot!Even for just the V6 it's awesome just rolling around, definitely a chick magnet and I ain't even gave it any TLC yet.

IMG_20170714_153347.jpg

IMG_20170714_153403.jpg

IMG_20170714_153452.jpg

IMG_20170714_142641.jpg

IMG_20170714_142656.jpg

Members online

Back