Official LS Picture Thread

Nice ride Ricolove! Just got my first LS Jan 2 and I am with you on the previous owner not doing any maintenance. In my case, the previous owner was from the school of "why put all 6 screws back in when 2 will do"!
I'm guessing they only put two screws back into the coil pack covers?

Finally making progress on my LS. I purchased it back in November. Since owning it I've done the egr valve and all vacuum lines, cop and plugs, k&n intake, all new suspension and steering parts, s-type bilstein b4 and h&r springs, new 20" Verde wheels, aux adapter for thx system, 15% tint, m3 style spoiler and plasti-diped grille and emblems.

IMAG0372.jpg

IMAG0371.jpg

IMAG0373.jpg

Been watching for about 8 months... met a few in other forums. Here's my pride and joy!! KLEENv6. 2002 v6.
All new cooling and plastics including actuator and radiator fans
EGR, Upper and lower gaskets, and outer tie rod. All new front and rear brake rotors and brakes and jag 16" Artemis wheels.
Near future upgrades include 18" jag wheels, Halos, 7" touch screen, LSE body kit and then repaint!

IMG_1078.JPG

IMG_1092.JPG

IMG_1101.JPG

Last edited:
Finally making progress on my LS ...

Fricken looks hot man! Well done!
Love that color, is it a repaint or is it original and the camera is just slightly off in color? Wheels look great like that. Needs a set of all red LSE tail lamps.

+1

Fricken looks hot man! Well done!
Love that color, is it a repaint or is it original and the camera is just slightly off in color? Wheels look great like that. Needs a set of all red LSE tail lamps.

+1
Thanks man much appreciated. I'm learning fast that these cars are not cheap to buy parts for lol. It's an 06 ultimate and has every available option with original paint. Paint code HJ pewter metallic. I would love to have a set of all red tails, but they seem to be one of the many unobtainable parts.

Yeah I figured it to be off in color in that second pic, leans to a grayish look.
Sorry I only have two sets of full red tails, non to spare, they are on our LS'es.
Keep checking yards all over and spot that "just arrived" LSE and call them for the lenses.

Some oldies from when I first installed the Hoen Xenonmatches and VLEDs.
Still have 'em and they still work.

lights_001.jpg

lights_002.jpg

lights_003.jpg

lights_004.jpg

lights_005.jpg

lights_006.jpg

New owner and member n gotta say all the pics are giving me such great ideas n everyone doing a killer job with what they have!!! Keep up the good work my fellow LS'ers!!!

Fn tease you! ... here I was getting all excited clicking to see another great LS pic.
We're going to have to put you down as owing us one!

Welcome to LVC :D

Yup, nothing to be ashamed of at all.

Do try and get a small piece of nice solid oak wood, rag and a hammer and take care of that ding on that Left Rear wheel. Few minutes of good precise wacking at it will minimize it no doubt.

Apparently that wheel was on the front at one point and DID meet a curb. :(

Those rims are keepers.

Ya it's actually cracked a bit but I do have plans on taking care of some things just saving the cash right now but thanks for the info bro!!

Summer wheels back on.

03LS01.jpg

03LS02.jpg

Unfortunately the wife's 03 LS came out this years winter with a few more paint peels and further rust around the rear wheel fenders. Will have to clean it up a bit during the summer.

My 2001 LS, so far exaust, intake, all 4 Conners new control arms , wheel bearings, tie rods and links. New struts and coils soon.

20170502_140856.jpg

20170502_133936.jpg

Members online

Back