Official LS Picture Thread

For those of you not on FB.

tHNYbik.jpg

View attachment 828544536

FAWfr1C.jpg

How did you go about getting those angel eyes in? Care to share experiences?

You order them from Umnitza on ebay. Then you have to cut open the lights and install them.

You order them from Umnitza on ebay. Then you have to cut open the lights and install them.

What year is your LS? Because I read 1st gen have a gray sealant that is easy(easier, I should say) to remove than the Gen 2's, that have a difficult black sealant. Has anyone found a way that isn't jump-thru-15-hoops difficult for the 2nd gens?

You could teach a little hamster to go in and hot glue them in place.

Just dropping in after the Chicago meet... it's been a while since I've been active here. I replaced all the major plastic cooling parts before doing the 800 mile trip out there and it ran at a peachy 200-208° for hours on end. It got toasty as we acted like idiots on Lower Wacker Drive and hit 230°, but it was fine as soon as I took my foot out of it

I feel lucky because the thermostat housing actually crumbled as I took it apart. I wonder how much longer it would have lasted before bursting

2017-09-03 22.22.48.jpg

2017-09-03 23.46.12.jpg

2017-09-04 17.15.58.jpg

2017-09-03 18.42.25.jpg

Holy crap, I never put you with your profile here. Now I feel like a jerk! It was a pleasure meeting you as well. It's always nice meeting someone with dedication beyond sawzall exhaust and chrome rimz

Love your initials, FDR!

Just dropping in after the Chicago meet... it's been a while since I've been active here. I replaced all the major plastic cooling parts before doing the 800 mile trip out there and it ran at a peachy 200-208° for hours on end. It got toasty as we acted like idiots on Lower Wacker Drive and hit 230°, but it was fine as soon as I took my foot out of it

I feel lucky because the thermostat housing actually crumbled as I took it apart. I wonder how much longer it would have lasted before bursting

View attachment 828566985

View attachment 828566986

View attachment 828566987

View attachment 828566988

Hey guys, been a while since I've posted on here. Since the last time I've posted, I've added a couple of additions. Bought new wheels and had them custom powdercoated. 20x8.5 in the front and 20x10 in the rear. I felt kind of adventurous as well and cut the McLaren grille up a bit to add a LED strip to match the halos. Hope you guys enjoy

IMG_5992.jpg

IMG_2756.jpg

IMG_6840.jpg

IMG_5142.jpg

LVC needs a DeRupo report
Shiiiiiit I just know how to Google things in the rare chance someone on Facebook asks something other than the same 10 questions every day. There's plenty of people well beyond me here on LvC

LS01.jpg

LS02.jpg

No luck, still there, not stolen.

Fn thing !!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back