Official LS Picture Thread

One of these days I wish I had my camera and knew how to use it.

IMAG0040_zps1d15aa04.jpg

IMAG0041_zps6389cfa8.jpg

IMAG0043_zpsac2dd996.jpg

Now where's that cone of shame.

Last edited:
Cleaned my daily work car and LS, my special day car :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Woa! nO MORE Chrome, Looks killer man great job....Figures I finally got around to getting the bumper out of storage....my bad.

Crap, I thought it was Manoli's ride for a second ... looks good jmtiseo!

What a photo opportunity!

I know man, rare, quite rare. On the way to a Tigers' game before heading back to the 'Gola and I decided to go out of my way a bit. I'll have to hit this place up again on a Sunday at dawn or dusk when I know what I'm doing. I can hear the proving grounds from my house nestled back in the woods.

Kudos!!! at least you finally posted some pics haha!
True, they looked great on my phone. At least I got to capture most of the landscape.

Looks awesome!

Just needs a LSE bumper.
Believe me it's coming. I'm going to be living at home to start my career. Once I have sufficient funds I'm parking this in the garage and giving it a makeover.

Crap, I thought it was Manoli's ride for a second ... looks good jmtiseo!
Thanks BigRig, it's come a long way since the day I've picked it up. It has a long way to go as well.

Went golfing today with my dad. You have no idea how sexy this car looked parked at the end of the row for all to see. People were checking her out for sure haha. Definitely the type of car you'd expect to see at a country club.

image-5_zpsfd536fba.jpg

image-5_zps852bcd7d.jpg

Went golfing today with my dad. You have no idea how sexy this car looked parked at the end of the row for all to see. People were checking her out for sure haha. Definitely the type of car you'd expect to see at a country club.

image-5_zpsfd536fba.jpg

image-5_zps852bcd7d.jpg

Looks great.

Awesome pic Mex, that orange from the canvas really reflects nicely!

smiley-score010.gif

smiley-score007.gif

-1 point for sideways pic
-1 point for chrome pillars
-1 point for window vents

very nice clean LS and sweet color!

Members online

No members online now.
Back