Official LS Picture Thread

Just ran out for lunch - figured I'd take a "crappy cell phone pic" to add to the thread :shifty:

2012-05-18_11-13-47_189.jpg

Ahh gotcha. That phase would have lasted all of 5 minutes if I had some 19's sitting around :)

I honestly don't like the look of the projector retrofit in the LS headlight. to me they just look out of place and stick out like a sore thumb
But if someone could get them to look like these that would be tight as hell
Red_LS_kit.jpg

What bumper is that? And where can it be had?

Lowered + stock wheels doesn't work, IMO. Too tucked in.

No turn on red. But, there was no sign saying "No Turn on Red".

I might try to fight it, but they send the video too and I didn't have my blinker on. They will give me a ticket for that. Might have to just pay.

Your in a "right turn only" lane. You don't need to signal. Your intentions are clear. I would fight it. That just me.:rolleyes:

Your in a "right turn only" lane. You don't need to signal. Your intentions are clear. I would fight it. That just me.:rolleyes:

I know in The People's Republik there is no distinction about what lane you're in. You MUST signal 100' I prior to your turn.

Just rockin' the cave mode with 40% w/s and 3% everywhere else on an overcast day.
IMAG0293.jpg

Got an extra set laying around that I have over 6 hours into so far. PM if interested. Will add to for sale section.

From this...
IMAG0058.jpg

challenge-accepted.png

To this...

IMAG0296.jpg

IMAG0294.jpg

IMAG0295.jpg

CloseEnough.png

Wet sanding it later this week and seeing what a coat or two of nite shade looks like over the red. Documenting how I did this, When it's all said and done I may have a set of LSE tail replicas. Or at least pretty darn tootin' close. It's a little deceiving, it doesn't match but at some angles it looks like it does.

Gave her a wash the other day, figured i'd snap a photo.

AnsaAl.jpg

I like it.:cool: Wheels look great on your LS.

Just rockin' the cave mode with 40% w/s and 3% everywhere else on an overcast day.
IMAG0293.jpg

Got an extra set laying around that I have over 6 hours into so far. PM if interested. Will add to for sale section.

From this...
IMAG0058.jpg

challenge-accepted.png

To this...

IMAG0296.jpg

IMAG0294.jpg

IMAG0295.jpg

CloseEnough.png

Wet sanding it later this week and seeing what a coat or two of nite shade looks like over the red. Documenting how I did this, When it's all said and done I may have a set of LSE tail replicas. Or at least pretty darn tootin' close. It's a little deceiving, it doesn't match but at some angles it looks like it does.

NICE!!!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing your LS.:)

Holy sh!t that is epic, does she normally do cakes like this?

What flavor?

And happy birthday!

Members online

No members online now.
Back