Official LS Picture Thread

I really, really, really, like these wheels... :cool:

Wheels I want.jpg

I really, really, really, like these wheels... :cool:

thanks fish, they are 19x8 HP Racing, Onyx wheels. Unfortunately they were discontinued when i bought them, i just lucked up and found a set. they do have a similar set called the onyx 2. it has the riveted. and more of a dish and less spoke look. i also had them redrilled from 112 mm to 108mm.

I bought this MK Vll LSC new in 1991 for my 50th birthday!! Do the math:D

It now has 49,856 miles and never has been to a repair shop of any kind!!

In simple words a fantastic machine and will be stylish long after I'm gone, a true classic soon!!

Dean

All your machines look terrific and it's nice to be in such good company!

http://www.tractorsandlife.com

My 91 Lincoln MK Vll 001 (Small).jpg

My 91 Lincoln MK Vll 002 (Small).jpg

My 91 Lincoln MK Vll 003 (Small).jpg

My 91 Lincoln MK Vll 004 (Small).jpg

My 91 Lincoln MK Vll 005 (Small).jpg

My 91 Lincoln MK Vll 006 (Small).jpg

My 91 Lincoln MK Vll 007 (Small).jpg

My 91 Lincoln MK Vll 008 (Small).jpg

My 91 Lincoln MK Vll 009 (Small).jpg

Apparently I posted #137 in a place where it was not wanted! Request a mod move it to where it belongs for this ole tired Cowboy please!

Dean

Even though you seam to be a bit confused, your Mark VII LS(C), looks very nice!

No doubt the one thing I'm not is "confused" but thanks for the platitude!!:)

As for bustin' my chops, have at it! :Beer For it's not my first time at any ones Rodeo!!:D

If you purist would like to see antique steam tractors your most welcome to visit (I guess it's OK to post this link) http://www.tractorsandlife.com/showthread.php?t=1788

PS I did put your site on my "Other great sites" to visit! :)

Dean

I never liked the MK VII and I don't know why anyone would....that's just my opinion.

a few before and afters in no particullar order lol

lincoln_wrecked.jpg

MVC-024S.jpg

LS.jpg
\
MVC-020S.jpg

MVC-001S.jpg

MVC-004S.jpg

ohhh man, that car's got something goin on with the front right side... always in trouble. Are you fixing it now though?

ya the car was run into a home and went halfway up the front stairs. control arm cracked clean in half. got a new one on now but still lots of work.

My '01...all stock (except K&N airfilter...whoop-te-doo) but I still think she is pretty. I am working on getting some stuff done, as you can see by one of my other posts!

P1000575.jpg

P1000567.jpg

P1000576.jpg

Members online

Back