Official LS Picture Thread

long time no talk guys....been really busy with my newborn son. here are my pics..

DSC00019.JPG

DSC00013.JPG

DSC04357_1.JPG

DSC00063.JPG

Jelly Bean Look Of Mark Viii And Ls

The Mark VIII And Ls Have That Fomoco Jelly Bean Look Going On.they Fit Right In With The Rest Of The Cars On The Road No Doubt.

Last edited:
Josh, the second one down is f'ing amazing. Great pic, and car!

Oh and congrats on the son!

tell me thats not a real paint job? ur car looked awesome b4. i hope this is another one of ur "illustrations" rather than reality

Pics

Here's a few shots of my '04 Sport. Not much for mod's yet. Tinted windows,K&n drop in, painted the stock grill black.

00560006.JPG

00560007.jpg

00560010.JPG

00560015.JPG

yep, photoshopped, stole it from the falcon orion concept. i'm for real bout the parking lights though.

2008 falcon orion.JPG

It looks like the Ultimate Warrior..lol. ( Old WWF ) The Falcon looks ok,... kinda.

If you do those lights ( I think it might be cool ) paint the reflectors on the inside.

"Ultimate Warrior..."

Ha! Thought the same thing.:D

Last edited:
yep, photoshopped, stole it from the falcon orion concept. i'm for real bout the parking lights though.

Thank God! ur car looks gorgeous like it is man, please dont go for that paint job!
Btw, doesn anybody know if is there any round fog light for my 00 LS that be just bolt on?

A fresh Meguiars Shine... 4 hours later. of course this photo was done in the spring of 07 just a few months b4 Lincoln certified auto-body repair guys ' Ford Lincoln Montreal Carrosserie Groupe Gabriel SARIA MOTORS ' got a hold of my car. See the video 4 of 5 to get a good look at my front end now. Thanks FORD. Btw the bow was for a finishing touch.

This is what the front end of my car looks like now, a true certified repair.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzE0jRhg8no

Picture028.jpg

zachg2001 what rotors are those. are they zinc washed, they look good. car looks good too. nice burnout pic

the first pic looks like the rear is raised, is it? it might just be the angle of the camera

not going for looks, going for as sleeperish as possible for when I start modding so I can suprise kids in the rice burners... so not much to look at as of now

recentpics005.gif

SSPX0767.gif

SSPX0766.gif

100_3904.gif

this was back when I had my mustang and my avalanche
P7140463-1.gif

my old stang :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx4n3yq55Zc

now it's just me the LS and the porsche :)

245/45/17 back 235/45/17 front dyno tune,sct chip,tips no mufflers tint blacked out tail lights, cross drilled sloted off ebay bought them from driftrotors 180 shipped for all 4 and im not to big of a fan of them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back