Official LS Picture Thread

Wildstang hands down my fav:D I love how low it looks to the ground. IS that photoshoped or what kit do you have on it?

No, the fenders look ok, but the roof line is definately photo chopped.
The fenders may be done, but the roof is.
This just shows that the car would be an awesome looker with a chopped top.

I just noticed the roof thing, you can even see where it wasn't aligned right in photo shop. I still like the height and tuck, if thats not chopped But I think it is, I was wondering why his rear wheel looked so much smaller.

I can see the roof lines chopped now, but the fenders were what caught my eye... compare the fender trim (where on mine it says "LS") it's obscenely long compared to normal...

just a joke guys, done the chop on paint in about 3 minutes. thought it would look good with a longer nose like the 325 bmw's. also raised the quarter panel, chopped the top, shortened the rear overhang and lowered the side skirts. oh, and slammed the car. here's some pics of the real one.

ls lincoln snow.jpg

ls front side.jpg

well, the real one looks good too....

The changes you made on the chop were good ones though, really added a lot to the car, I thought the qtr looked raised....anyways good looking chop and decent looking LS!

well, the real one looks good too....

The changes you made on the chop were good ones though, really added a lot to the car, I thought the qtr looked raised....anyways good looking chop and decent looking LS!

thanks foz, i need to get some pics of the custom hood i'm working on. it's not too wild.

Pics of my car are in the link below...:D I agree that the 06 font bumper is hands down the best looking one

is putting the 06 bumper the same process as the 03's as far as converting?

that photochop wildstang did makes the ls look soo nice imo.

Here is my whip as of now, debating if i should go wheels next or N2O...

IMG_2411.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

bigpappy33, do the wheels man. HP is fun but looking at it happens first and there's an immense satisfaction that comes from being happy with the way the car looks.

The rest will come along with time.

Good thread (except for the 'police state' side story/conflict). Keep the pics coming, some really sweet cars out there and this is a way easier way to see what you all are driving......

:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back