Official LS Picture Thread

My LS before the cops illegally seized it last Friday. It's depressing to even look at these pictures and to think of the annoying legal hoops I have to jump through to get it back.

lsfrontfu1.jpg

lssidert9.jpg

No Lower Grille yet.

P1010320.jpg

New exhaust

P1010333.jpg

P1010324.jpg

P1010323.jpg

*EDIT* sorry about the big ones, photobucket didn't resize them.

pagan, that car has really come along nicely. looks beautiful. a lower grill will definitely make it stand out. and jk52781, any new mods in mind?

My LS before the cops illegally seized it last Friday. It's depressing to even look at these pictures and to think of the annoying legal hoops I have to jump through to get it back.

Please elaborate... I've had 2 vehicles seized so far, so i know a little bit about the process. Maybe i can help?

Please elaborate... I've had 2 vehicles seized so far, so i know a little bit about the process. Maybe i can help?

Douche bags who don't pay their lien is how your car gets seized or repoed, that should clarify things fo you.

Seized = taken away by the police

Repo'd = Taken back by the bank for nonpayment

Thank you for your valiant attempt at an insult. Know your definitions before you try being a smartass.

Maybe you didnt bring enough for all of the law enforcement, and thats why they took the whole car...?.....:D

In the beginning

Seeing everyones stock photos, I had forgotten what my car had looked like about a year and a half ago.

what it looked like when i bought it
in the beginning.jpg

wheels, spoiler, doors, exhaust,grill, angel eyes, chrome pillars
Picture 027.jpg

and now with the bodykit, clear corners
car pics 003.jpg

in the beginning.jpg

Picture 027.jpg

car pics 003.jpg

Seized = taken away by the police

Repo'd = Taken back by the bank for nonpayment

Thank you for your valiant attempt at an insult. Know your definitions before you try being a smartass.

Look, the police can seize your vehicle if the repo team wishes they need help, i work for the government and specialize in stuff like this. So before you spout off to me I may just seize your LS, how about that?

Which agency do you work for? I'd love to forward your threats to your superiors...

Which agency do you work for? I'd love to forward your threats to your superiors...

Considering I don't have superiors, good luck.

Homeland Security (Bio-Terrorism) to be exact and with the Patriot Act you know I can pretty much do as I please.

In all seriousness though, I wouldn't mess with a fellow LS owner anyway, I am just rattling your cage a bit.

However, your car can be seized by the police if you have defaulted on your lien and the repo men need police help. Its like a Bounty Hunter needing police support, it works the same way.

Dont ruin the post. I like seeing these nice cars. Dont make this thread go to the dump. If you wish, start another thread. Good luck on getting your car back. And for the other guy, let it go.

pagan, that car has really come along nicely. looks beautiful. a lower grill will definitely make it stand out. and jk52781, any new mods in mind?

thanks rick, ya its comin along, but its still got a little way to go, installed the CAI tube + KKM yesterday btw, it sounds great!

Todd,

Your LS is awesome!

I can't wait to mount my LSE Grille.

quick question, which lse LS's have the taller looking lower grill opening? i see that todds looks a lot bigger than the gen 1 ones. years?

Members online

No members online now.
Back