Official LS Picture Thread

I've got to get those front bumper plugs, that sets it off for me.

Is that the stock exhaust tips?

Your car is flawless....I looked a long time for a white one but just could not pass up the deal on my Steel Blue Metallic.

Your car would look real good with the LSE tail lights.....not so much on mine.

Here is my 2003 LS8. The color is Medium Steel Blue Metallic. Taken almost a year ago now.

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

LS 001.jpg

LS 002.jpg

LS 003.jpg

LS 004.jpg

LS 005.jpg

LS 006.jpg

LS 007.jpg

King03LS8,

Those pictures look like you're in front of Barton Creek Mall. Noah (owlman) and I met up there to take some pictures of our almost twin LS's.

I've seen a couple of LS's on 20s around town. But I'm not sure if they know of LvC.

Great looking pictures guys! They all look really good. :)

quick question, which lse LS's have the taller looking lower grill opening? i see that todds looks a lot bigger than the gen 1 ones. years?

I think all the LSE style front bumpers had this size opening. There may be some minor differences in the style of the foglight openings, though. Ken Garrison may know more about this.

I've got to get those front bumper plugs, that sets it off for me.

Is that the stock exhaust tips?

Your car is flawless....I looked a long time for a white one but just could not pass up the deal on my Steel Blue Metallic.

Your car would look real good with the LSE tail lights.....not so much on mine.

I assume you're talking about my car. Thanks! Yes, the car is flawless! :D

As I've posted before, the bumper plugs are nothing more that 10 cent panel fastners painted with touchup paint and clearcoat. Some pix are below. The fasteners are sold at most hardware stores.

I replaced the stock exhaust tips with Magnaflow model #35121. They are four-inch double walled tubes with a slight angle. They fill out the stock exhaust cutout in the rear valence much better than the stock tips. I got them at a local speed shop, and had them installed by a custom muffler shop.

http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopdisplaycategories02.asp?zone=main&id=267

plugz4.jpg

plugz1.jpg

before2.jpg

after3.jpg

King03LS8 - Love the color! Super clean install on the nav unit as well. That wasn't a factory option in 03, was it?

King03LS8 - Love the color! Super clean install on the nav unit as well. That wasn't a factory option in 03, was it?

The Nav unit was a factory option in '03.

Yes jgfish, the pictures were taken at Barton Creek Mall....good eye.

We should meet up sometime and cruise Capital of Texas or somthing. I rarely see LS' here in Austin, at least where I travel.

Thanks for the comments.

I think all the LSE style front bumpers had this size opening. There may be some minor differences in the style of the foglight openings, though. Ken Garrison may know more about this.

well check out pagan bloods lse kit in post 56 and yours seems much bigger doesn't it? or is it some kind of perception illusion type thing?

well check out pagan bloods lse kit in post 56 and yours seems much bigger doesn't it? or is it some kind of perception illusion type thing?

The opening on the newer lse is bigger than the older ones i know because i bought the matching lower grill for the lse bumper and it was much smaller, than i figuered it was because the grill was for a 00-02 lse bumper.

Yes, it was. The navigaton and THX sound system combination was an option in the 2003-2006 years.

Wow, i learn something new everyday... I thought that wasn't an option until 04. Still looks nice :D

06 bumper (04-06 LSE) I think is the best out of all stock bumpers, body kits, lips and all that good stuff.

Look, the police can seize your vehicle if the repo team wishes they need help, i work for the government and specialize in stuff like this. So before you spout off to me I may just seize your LS, how about that?

Negative, the police will not seize someone's car to assist them. Repo men are acting on a civil matter and police do not get involved in civil matters. If the repo team is on site and being threatened by the owner, having problems, etc. then PD will respond but only to keep the peace.

I don't know how much dope you had in the car when you got popped. In GA the limits are more than 4oz of weed, 1 gram of coke, and ANY amount of meth (which would include MDMA ecstasy).

C'mon guys, this isn't the "what it takes to have your car seized/repoed / the difference between seizure and repossession" thread. Post up some more pics.

Nice LS's everyone, you owners from Austin want to have a meet up sometime, im thinking about getting email address's from those in austin, houston, and san antonio and talk to a park and get a reservation and see how it goes

My ls.... no longer belongs to me :Bang . So gone but DEF not forgotten.

ps my intakeis for sale if anyone wants it. Couplers, pipe, and airbox. 150

LSE 003.jpg

LSE 010.jpg

LS project 017.jpg

WildStang...you got that thing slammed. How much did you lower it, do you think?

Members online

No members online now.
Back