Official LS Picture Thread

Dont think so...wanna go for a more clean look...gnna try to remove pinstripes on side of car too...well see when its on though

I accidently removed a part of my pinstripe when I clayed the car , I was too lazy to remove the rest though :p

i actually really like that color RedMist , black out the rims , tail lights , the chrome and it will good , the 3D model is a Gen 1 so your Gen 2 will look a lot better with that color scheme

I've been debating on blacking out the rims or not. If you think it would look good I'll go for it. What is used for the tail lights though?

I personally used plasti dip, but if you want a glossy tint, then I would advise using film ( I will be using film later on)
here are pics of my tail lights :

20140227_144204.jpg

20130816_185742.jpg

JRT...The 6th pic down that you posted looks like the "QUICK WASH" sign is attached to the top of the car...you know, like the pizza delivery guys? lol :)

Went ahead and plasti dipped the rims. Gotta say I was a bit unsure about how it would look but I am most definitely happy about how it turned out.

gRK3HKA.jpg

zrxinch I was sitting in a chair so I pushed myself back with my foot to take the picture. Don't worry though...the shoes were literally brand new and my car needed washed anyways due to birds loving to **** on my car.

Here's a before and after the plasti dip.

Before:
TsdDcJS.jpg

After:
xUReKen.jpg

Now I'm really hating the white pin stripe on the sides....suggestions on what I can do about them?

Love that color on the LS. Pinstripe removal you may want to consider letting a detailing or body shop having a go at it for you. It's most likely going to require compounding, buffing and polishing to get it 100% gone. You can try with a good heat gun first to see if it wants to come off easily but if it's been on for many years, it may very well leave line mark all the way down.

Good luck though and the black wheel combo looks killer on that. Which I had the luck of getting an LS in that color.

zrxinch I was sitting in a chair so I pushed myself back with my foot to take the picture. Don't worry though...the shoes were literally brand new and my car needed washed anyways due to birds loving to **** on my car.

Here's a before and after the plasti dip.

Before:
TsdDcJS.jpg

After:
xUReKen.jpg

Now I'm really hating the white pin stripe on the sides....suggestions on what I can do about them?

+10 on the color of your Ls being awesome , I knew that would be a sick color combo , now tint your front headlights with light dark tint (oracle 8300)

Looks great.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND PINSTRIPES. They have never looked good on anything, EVER. IMO

The "Charcoal Grey" is growing on me a bit....especially now with black wheels. I just always wanted a black one with black leather interior. I am happy that mine doesn't have the wood grain interior though...not really a fan of that.

I ordered one of those 3M eraser wheels on amazon with 1 day shipping for a total of 32.52....I guess it's worth a try at least. I'll love you if it works kaoss.

The "Charcoal Grey" is growing on me a bit....especially now with black wheels. I just always wanted a black one with black leather interior. I am happy that mine doesn't have the wood grain interior though...not really a fan of that.

I ordered one of those 3M eraser wheels on amazon with 1 day shipping for a total of 32.52....I guess it's worth a try at least. I'll love you if it works kaoss.

Take your time and watch some videos on youtube.

Members online

No members online now.
Back