Official LS Picture Thread

M4rk, how do you park between cars and not spaz over the possibility of door dings? I cannot bring myself to do it.

Your car is crying for a LSE bumper.

Accepting donations/sponsors :)

M4rk, how do you park between cars and not spaz over the possibility of door dings? I cannot bring myself to do it.

Don't have a choice at work sadly. Luckily people seem to be careful, especially as it's the nicest car in the lot LOL.

What's wrong with Tony's paint? lol

Mark, mine too dude. Had a couple people notice it running past in the rain. Then they say, I've never waxed my car! Why!?!?! Sometimes you can't pick who parks next to ya.

Oh, his paint was absolutely horrid when I saw it! Unsure of the context of your comment as you probably are with mine. Hard to say if it's been fixed but a pic of the c-pillar in sunlight if I'm naming it right would definitely prove it.

P6010009.jpg

P6010012.jpg

A color match of the lower rocker panels would put your car over the top. I love that color J

I've got plans for her once I gradumecate, start my career, find a permanent residence, get a new dd, and a bike.

I have a wishlist as long as my arm but with insufficient funds it is just that, a wish list. Actually one of the first big things on it is too have it painted w/ LSE/'06 conversion, not change the color just repainted to car show quality. If I can make it look just like an '04 LSE I wouldn't mind that one bit! Then there's a part of me that wants me to leave it the way it is to maintain the factory look. Kinda broke that rule with the grille and rear surround though :/.

I've got plans for her once I gradumecate, start my career, find a permanent residence, get a new dd, and a bike.

I have a wishlist as long as my arm but with insufficient funds it is just that, a wish list. Actually one of the first big things on it is too have it painted w/ LSE/'06 conversion, not change the color just repainted to car show quality. If I can make it look just like an '04 LSE I wouldn't mind that one bit! Then there's a part of me that wants me to leave it the way it is to maintain the factory look. Kinda broke that rule with the grille and rear surround though :/.

Boooooo :p

At least get a LSE bumper!

Who knows, by the time that comes around they may be just as rare as the LSE side skirts given my luck. We'll see how the cards fall when and if offers start coming my way following graduation.

For those that care to read, my resume is on a hiring managers desk somewhere in Dearborn. The position opening was taking the clay models and putting them into Catia. This would be on the front door of my dream job. I'm unsure on the status as of right now but my professors/advisors are trying to persuade me out of automotive, currently orthopedic, industry. Anyone has any pointers on the job/career search feel free to pm me. The more info the better you know?

Thanks. LVC will probably know before I will.

The phone skews it a little but red is my favorite color. It's not your typical black or white. Could use black interior though :). A swap, although tempting, is more work than I care to do at the moment.

Thanks. LVC will probably know before I will.

The phone skews it a little but red is my favorite color. It's not your typical black or white. Could use black interior though :). A swap, although tempting, is more work than I care to do at the moment.

Dude!!! My black leather seats and door panels are still for sale... We're Really ready for them to be outta our space lol. We'd probably sell really cheap. And since you live fairly close we woulnt have to deal with shipping. Lemme know haha. Also I'll be sending you a private message soon. ... Maybe you will be selling soon depending on what you think of my message haha.

My excitement for the day
photobucket-6310-1344103222365.jpg

photobucket-1195-1344103246619.gif

photobucket-1399-1344103283007.jpg

The inside sidewall blew out at 70 MPH on the driver side front tire. Lucky for me there's no damage to the wheel and I was able to pull into a gas station that was right up the road. The bad thing is I have no cash for new tires so the stockers are going back on tonight.

glad you weren't hurt! that really does blow though (no pun intended). At first I thought you bent you wheel.

Definitely glad you are okay. Think you picked up a slow leak and the pressure got low? I had that occur once before.

Man good thing your ok. My boss' 300 blew a tire on the highway. He wasn't NEARLY as fortunate. He basically ended up plowing right into the guard rail. Luckly he had full coverage and all that, but what a pain in the ass

Glad to hear you are ok.

Same thing happened to me about 2 years ago. Rear tire blew out on the highway going about 80mph. I saved it and pulled off on the side of the road. It fish-tailed pretty bad, but I didn't hit anything because I was going so fast I passed everyone already lol.

Damn jolinc, that coulda been nasty. I love the way those wheels look on your LS, glad they (and you) are ok.

Looks like it rolled the inner fender a bit too unless that was already there.
seems to me, that's where all the cutting the tire on the outside came from.

Glad to hear things ok with you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back