Official LS Picture Thread

Here's a pic I quickly snapped after work. I think this is "medium" tint on the reflectors. They are an exact replica...just tinted. No fitment issue and they look stellar! I wouldn't get straight clear but that's just me. Thanks again to Alax.

IMAG0366.jpg

PS: If the pic was a little lower you would see my justification for an LSE bumper :).

...where did you get these??? they look perfect! I want :cool:

damn if i wouldve known i wouldve bought some clear corners for gen 2 when i installed my angel eyes

IMAG0362.jpg

jmtiseo,
do your rings look this white in person? or is it just the camera? mine look more blue-ish than white.

great job by the way!

I'm pretty sure it's just the camera. This was off of my phone. Will definitely take some pics if I can snag my roommates camera this weekend while he's out in Dayton. I ask to use it, not like I'm stealing it lol.

Manoli these shots are sickk!!! ...im jealous of your location, and your angel eyes! lol ...im currently working on fixing the angel eyes problem though :D

Here's a pic I quickly snapped after work. I think this is "medium" tint on the reflectors. They are an exact replica...just tinted. No fitment issue and they look stellar! I wouldn't get straight clear but that's just me. Thanks again to Alax.

IMAG0366.jpg

PS: If the pic was a little lower you would see my justification for an LSE bumper :).
Could you take this exact picture again with the park lights on?

I can try lol. There's a few more clouds in the sky than there was a week or so ago.

I thought about swapping out the LEDs that are in there for white ones but opted not to mess with it.

IMAG0370.jpg

IMAG0366.jpg

A week apart...
CloseEnough.png

Thanks man. I'm getting some made too... I think I'm going with clear. It's been a hard decision, but when I get my switchbacks working later this week, I think that'll look great with them. White lights and bright clear reflector... on a black LS

Edit: It's a lot easier to see the tint on your second picture. On the first, its barely noticeable.

How about a neutral location, like Newmarket? I am not setting foot in the GTA after the recent shootings, too dangerous. Not to mention all the horrible drivers lol.

Yeah its been pretty crazy recently a neutral location is agreed on and the horrible drivers are another problem loll

Knoc ...I paid approximately $140 for mine(through the dealer).

Pretty pricey for a small trim but it really does make a big difference in apparence, one of these days ill grab it :)

No problem. That should look stellar! The color scheme of my car I wanted to go with it tinted. It's barely noticeable as you said when they're on. Only issue with going clear I could see is that you'll see a little bit of the green circuit board behind it.

Thanks Rod. Ya, I like the color of them better too. I think when I put my winter wheels on I may consider having my Mille's chromed. Then I can plasti-dip them if I want to switch it up once in awhile

Members online

Back