Official LS Picture Thread

Thanks for the comments guys, I am going to do a photoshoot with the wheels like they are now and then probably peel it off.

Not feeling the look as much as the original wheels' after a few days.

It was worth a shot!

For what it's worth it took 2 cans of plastidip and a can of gloss for all 4 wheels.

I like them the origional way better too.

Welp, the angel eyes and Alax's reflector lenses are in and hopefully sealed up for the last time. Better pics to come. Thanks again LVC!

ZZ Top Eliminatoresque-
IMAG0364.jpg

IMAG0362.jpg

IMAG0363.jpg

I'm going to work on getting better shots, night and day. I believe the tint level was medium, a few toothpicks of tint lol. Overall I'm impressed on the results. Didn't know I was capable of doing this type of work.

knockturnal your ride is so sick man, what's the front decal say?

Team????

You should get with m4rk and tonystark, would be a nice black n red photoshoot!

Knoc...ever thought about putting a lower trim piece on the front bumper cover? I could go on and on about the color but I have done that previously. :)

What tint did you get the reflectors? You should post some day light close ups

Here's a pic I quickly snapped after work. I think this is "medium" tint on the reflectors. They are an exact replica...just tinted. No fitment issue and they look stellar! I wouldn't get straight clear but that's just me. Thanks again to Alax.

IMAG0366.jpg

PS: If the pic was a little lower you would see my justification for an LSE bumper :).

^ that beautiful LS is crying out for smaller/nicer wheels :(
Lool thanks these wheels actually look much better in person but i am getting rid of them soon

Knoc...ever thought about putting a lower trim piece on the front bumper cover? I could go on and on about the color but I have done that previously. :)
I actually wanted to get the trim but heard it was a bit pricey and thanks :D this color is a really head turner

TEAMMAYZN
Im guessing team amazing
Your right:) its something my buddy came up with

knockturnal your ride is so sick man, what's the front decal say?

Team????

You should get with m4rk and tonystark, would be a nice black n red photoshoot!

Lool agree:) hopefully we get to do a Toronto meet this summer there are quite a few good looking ls' over here

How about a neutral location, like Newmarket? I am not setting foot in the GTA after the recent shootings, too dangerous. Not to mention all the horrible drivers lol.

Members online

No members online now.
Back