Official Florida 2011 Mark VIII Meet.

Hey Dan, I will try to make it if I get the car back together:( Blew the direct drive clutch pack out of the tranny, dropped it and ordered a rebuild and started to tare it apart and the case is toast along with the new stall converter:mad: so I am looking for a good core.

Hey Dan, I will try to make it if I get the car back together:( Blew the direct drive clutch pack out of the tranny, dropped it and ordered a rebuild and started to tare it apart and the case is toast along with the new stall converter:mad: so I am looking for a good core.

hey man my buddy wes has a 98 trans with 44k on it he is trying to unload, he had it as a spare for his 98 lsc, they sold the lsc, so he wants to sell the trans, i just got the 4:30 trac loc in a complete diff from the same car. he said he would take $400 cash for the trans, he is in georgia, but he might meet you half way or something, if you want his number let me know and i will give it to you.

Jamie, has the guy come down to your shop yet, or he is still busy?

who the guy with the diff? he shipped it to me, he sold his mark VIII so i had to buy the diff outright, we originally had a trade set up, but since he sold the car he didnt need the parts so i had to buy it. oh well it arrived today at my house, now if brandon gets me my computer i can put the damn thing in, until then, i have to just stare at it.

i havent even opened it yet, its on the garage floor! hope it didnt get broken in shipping! it stinks though, little gear oil leaked through the box.

^^ I already payed a deposit on them, so as soon as it comes out :D How much longer until you get your program/computer whatever it was?
Edit:1300 posts.

Jamie... no excuses this time... I've stopped working on the 97 & concentrating all my energy/cash on the 93. About freakin time, I just ordered the IAC (FINALLY) & getting it done this week! I'm installing the X-pipe this weekend as well, installing LSC headlamp housings & 2 new tires on the car the following weekend! I'm coming for ya in April! Still planning on trailering the car instead of driving it though! Looking forward to this!

Staff online

Members online

Back