Official 2009 LvC Boscobel Beach Party Picture Thread..

had a great time. Definitely worth attending if you haven't. I would like to thank rich especially for the hospitality and all the work he puts into it. Rich i'm picking the car up on sat. I'll pm some pics.

Hey it's you guys who make it all fun and worth the putting it all together ...

I'm working on some ideas for next year ...

KK I think you'd look like you would be having fun even at your own execution LOL...

And Hanky Man ... was just making sure that he didn't crash Stacks car LOL ...

I have some more pics but need to wait until I get them from a friend of mine who took them ...

Where are Brent's pics ... he usually has a few ...

ok since everyone was yelling at me, (j/k) i banned myself till i got them all resized, then i wasnt home for a few days etc. sorry pepps no social event pics, i was too busy running everything (pokes rich, fri night, sat night lol) so all my pics are from the cruise, see pepps we need you there to get pics of everything ;) so heres the good ones i got. note to self, BUY A BETTER CAMERA BEFORE NEXT YEAR!!!

also a license plate has been removed for MY safety!!!!!

Great pics, a lot of pics of my back end!!!:eek: :D

We are still missing Brent's Pics ... all I've seen of that weekend or week is his Merc.

Guess we need Pepps to make sure that more pics of the social activities are taken. Or at least there will be more pictures of Debi taken.

We are still missing Brent's Pics ... all I've seen of that weekend or week is his Merc.

Guess we need Pepps to make sure that more pics of the social activities are taken. Or at least there will be more pictures of Debi taken.

Oh there will be more social activities pics taken next year when i am there, and maybe a few of Debi. :gr_devil:

We are still missing Brent's Pics ...

I didn't take that many pics, most sucked. Here are the few I did take:

HPIM0050.jpg

HPIM0052.jpg

HPIM0053.jpg

HPIM0054.jpg

HPIM0055.jpg

HPIM0056.jpg

HPIM0058.jpg

HPIM0059.jpg

HPIM0060.jpg

HPIM0061.jpg

HPIM0062.jpg

HPIM0064.jpg

HPIM0065.jpg

HPIM0066.jpg

HPIM0067.jpg

Beach Party

I was perusing through the pics ansd Vids and it looked like there were two cars from Missouri. Were my eyes playing tricks or did I see correctly? If I saw right does anyone know how to contact them? Myself and a few buds are already preparing for next year. I have a local Mark VIII club and we are looking for fun stuff for next Year

HPIM1614 (Medium).JPG

HPIM1615 (Medium).JPG

Members online

No members online now.
Back