Official 2009 LvC Boscobel Beach Party Picture Thread..

Yeah, everybody ought to have a beater. Feels good to grab gears and do some asphalt shredding without to much concern about the effects of the vehicle.

I agree with TorqueMonkey, beaters are great. I think Frog had more fun on the cruise because he could just drive through all the dust and rocks. Debi had to keep stopping and swerving to keep her car clean.

Yes Yes!!!! Much forethought!!!!!

He told me Deb had a hold of his man stuff....he had to give in. :D

you got dirt on Tux....I warned you

I would advise anyone that if Frogman wants you to do something you should just cooperate... he will get his way... he can be very persuasive...

yes, he was of great assistance in my revenge....hehehe

Well.... somebody write up the story. Make a YouTube re-enactment if you must because right now the imaginery of this 'event' would certainly be enhanced if we were to get a set-up preceding the 'act'.

Like, did Frogman ask Rich for a twin mattress before the 'event' because that would have been awful thoughtful of him, don't ya think?

Here's how it went down Brian. Earlier in the day during a break in the cruise, KK decides to be ...cute and put a very large dirty hand print on Tuxs windshield...I witnessed this from a far, I saw him rub his hand in the drit, then place it on Tux windshield - I wanted to leap on him then...but no, he had already ran to his mark and rolled up the window...should I molest his mark...no, never (how could he do that to a Mark, let alone Tux - MY MARK!!!!)

all day I thought ....how...how what will be the correct punishment....till evening came...heheh

I was sitting at the fire talking about how KK reminds me of a little cupie doll...heheh and then it hit me....LETS PUT A DIAPER ON HIM, I said it, Frogman and I jumped on him, I hollared for a big white towel for a diaper for the Kupie Kid - and viola! SWEEEEEET REVENGE!!!!

There are a few good cellie pics out there of

KK aka: KUPIEKID in his cute little diaper....

but I think they are now in the arondacks or where ever! lol

Thanks again for your assistance Frogman - I owe you!!!

HEHEHEHE!!!

SMOOCHES!
MsM8

Yes Yes!!!! Much forethought!!!!!

you got dirt on Tux....I warned you

yes, he was of great assistance in my revenge....hehehe

Here's how it went down Brian. Earlier in the day during a break in the cruise, KK decides to be ...cute and put a very large dirty hand print on Tuxs windshield...I witnessed this from a far, I saw him rub his hand in the drit, then place it on Tux windshield - I wanted to leap on him then...but no, he had already ran to his mark and rolled up the window...should I molest his mark...no, never (how could he do that to a Mark, let alone Tux - MY MARK!!!!)

all day I thought ....how...how what will be the correct punishment....till evening came...heheh

I was sitting at the fire talking about how KK reminds me of a little cupie doll...heheh and then it hit me....LETS PUT A DIAPER ON HIM, I said it, Frogman and I jumped on him, I hollared for a big white towel for a diaper for the Kupie Kid - and viola! SWEEEEEET REVENGE!!!!

There are a few good cellie pics out there of

KK aka: KUPIEKID in his cute little diaper....

but I think they are now in the arondacks or where ever! lol

Thanks again for your assistance Frogman - I owe you!!!

HEHEHEHE!!!

SMOOCHES!
MsM8

Ah Debi did you tell them about your pipes. ? :D

LOL,

That full accel hanging out of the sunroof was interesting to say the least. It's amazing how far deb was left behind.

Where are the rest of the damned pics everyone else took.

I knew what he was gonna do and tried my darndest to keep up!!! That little hottie is FAST!!!!

I wish I had a vid rolling so you could see mike hanging out the sun roof by his shoes!!!! - then splayed out the front windshield when he stopped!!! - lol it was like a cartoon!!!

Good job Mike - and Thanks a million for the vid and pic shots Frogman - friggin awesome!!!!!

Hey I just remembered, I didn't see any Marks on the way there, and only two on the way home, the Mark VIII in madison are and the Mark VII (CLEAN!!!!!!) in Indy...usually see at least 1 coming and going...lol we are getting rarer..lol

and yes if I recall correctly he had a little flames sticker on the hump just for you Rich!!

DSCF5065.JPG

DSCF5066.JPG

The idiot that brought the Kleemann tuned CL65 AMG Mercedes to the LvC cruise would be me. Some of those Marks were pretty quick, we needed a chase car that could run them down for the cruise pictures portion of the event. Got an issue with that?

I know it was you Frog, I just wanted to see if I could ruffle your feathers a little. I enjoyed the uber-fast pontiac comment!

nice pics k9!!!

social moments....we stop in trollville and rich takes tells us to "roam around main st" !! lol then in locating a bathroom we find rich in the laundramat in line waiting on the only bathroom!!!! lololol too funny...wish I woulda taken a pic, him sitting there beside one of those huge silver washers with about 5 of us in line waiting was hilarious!!!! lol all turned out well we found a nice little restaurant and ice cream place to eat...n guess what their famous dish is ...NASTY!!!! LOLOL oh wait...it was pasty...rhymes with nasty...lol thats what they tell ya!

MsM8

Just wait until i am there next year, no one will be safe from my camera. :shifty:

Wow, that looks like it was a blast. So sad I couldn't make it. KK in a diaper... HILARIOUS :D

I'll be there next year for sure.

You better be ... LOL ... I don't want to keep thinking that LS owners are ashamed of there cars LOL ...

Last edited by a moderator:
nice pics k9!!!

social moments....we stop in trollville and rich takes tells us to "roam around main st" !! lol then in locating a bathroom we find rich in the laundramat in line waiting on the only bathroom!!!! lololol too funny...wish I woulda taken a pic, him sitting there beside one of those huge silver washers with about 5 of us in line waiting was hilarious!!!! lol all turned out well we found a nice little restaurant and ice cream place to eat...n guess what their famous dish is ...NASTY!!!! LOLOL oh wait...it was pasty...rhymes with nasty...lol thats what they tell ya!

MsM8

I forgot about that. All of us in line at the Laundromat for the bathroom.:D
I didn't see the pasty's, but we bought lot's of New Glarus beer, cheese of course and wine from the winery.

ok since everyone was yelling at me, (j/k) i banned myself till i got them all resized, then i wasnt home for a few days etc. sorry pepps no social event pics, i was too busy running everything (pokes rich, fri night, sat night lol) so all my pics are from the cruise, see pepps we need you there to get pics of everything ;) so heres the good ones i got. note to self, BUY A BETTER CAMERA BEFORE NEXT YEAR!!!

also a license plate has been removed for MY safety!!!!!

small 001.JPG

small 002.JPG

small 003.JPG

small 004.JPG

small 005.JPG

small 006.JPG

small 007.JPG

small 008.JPG

small 009.JPG

small 010.JPG

small 011.JPG

small 012.JPG

small 013.JPG

small 014.JPG

small 015.JPG

small 016.JPG

small 017.JPG

small 018.JPG

small 019.JPG

small 020.JPG

small 021.JPG

small 022.JPG

small 023.JPG

small 024.JPG

small 025.JPG

small 026.JPG

small 027.JPG

small 028.JPG

small 029.JPG

small 030.JPG

small 031.JPG

small 032.JPG

small 033.JPG

small 034.JPG

small 035.JPG

small 036.JPG

small 037.JPG

small 038.JPG

small 039.JPG

small 040.JPG

small 041.JPG

small 042.JPG

small 043.JPG

small 044.JPG

small 045.JPG

small 046.JPG

small 047.JPG

small 048.JPG

small 049.JPG

small 050.JPG

small 051.JPG

small 052.JPG

small 053.JPG

small 054.JPG

small 055.JPG

small 056.JPG

small 057.JPG

small 058.JPG

small 059.JPG

small 060.JPG

small 061.JPG

small 062.JPG

small 063.JPG

small 064.JPG

small 065.JPG

small 066.JPG

small 067.JPG

small 068.JPG

small 069.JPG

small 070.JPG

small 071.JPG

small 072.JPG

small 073.JPG

small 074.JPG

small 075.JPG

small 076.JPG

small 077.JPG

small 078.JPG

small 079.JPG

small 080.JPG

small 081.JPG

small 082.JPG

small 083.JPG

small 084.JPG

small 085.JPG

small 086.JPG

small 087.JPG

small 088.JPG

small 089.JPG

small 090.JPG

small 091.JPG

small 092.JPG

small 093.JPG

small 094.JPG

small 095.JPG

small 096.JPG

small 097.JPG

small 098.JPG

small 099.JPG

small 100.JPG

small 101.JPG

small 102.JPG

Those are some most excellent pics Chicken, you must have been Gen 2 heaven with all the Gen 2's there. :D I will be there next year and will take more than enough social events pics of everyone and i do mean everyone so be afraid be very afraid. :shifty: :D :shifty: :D :shifty: :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back