Official 2009 LvC Boscobel Beach Party Picture Thread..

Well.... somebody write up the story. Make a YouTube re-enactment if you must because right now the imaginery of this 'event' would certainly be enhanced if we were to get a set-up preceding the 'act'.

Like, did Frogman ask Rich for a twin mattress before the 'event' because that would have been awful thoughtful of him, don't ya think?

Nope, no forethought... drink'n around the fire pit... spirit of good times came over the group and some said one thing... someone said hey!, how about about... another said ok!, another said I'll grab a towel and well... you read the rest.

Have to be at these Boscobel events. I believe you have experienced this mayhem first hand. Way to much goings on to report about. Best to be there in person and create these memories, firsthand.

I don't want to know what would have happened if the big red one showed up.
Look what they did to the kid, and they like him!
:)

You guys are making me look like a jerk! :D

I took KK down as gently as I knew how. Hell, I didn't even have one of my knees crushing his throat, for crying out loud. Something that is SOP (Standard Op Procedure) when I take someone down who needs to be kept down. You don't fight with a lot of enthusiasm when you can't breathe. Did he hit the ground hard? Well... yeah. he did.

KK was a good sport about it though. He fully cooperated with the diaper application... once his arm started twisting in ways he didn't think possible.

LOL,

That full accel hanging out of the sunroof was interesting to say the least. It's amazing how far deb was left behind.

Where are the rest of the damned pics everyone else took.

LOL,

That full accel hanging out of the sunroof was interesting to say the least. It's amazing how far deb was left behind.

Where are the rest of the damned pics everyone else took.

From Frogman's vid i knew that you were hanging out the sunroof again. :lol:

no frog you wernt a jerk you even asked the kid if he was ok after impact LOL

and mike pics are being resized and sorted, man my camera sucks!

a few more photos for good measure. Can you guess who is from Chicago?

Afternoon views of Mineral Point. Had lunch at the local cafe'. I had a 1/2 deep fried chicken. Never had a 1/2 deep fried chicken before.

:cool:

Boscobel.jpg

phpCS0PK9PM.jpg

php6QeXtCPM.jpg

phpNMf7OsPM.jpg

php0tLkGSPM.jpg

Well.... somebody write up the story. Make a YouTube re-enactment if you must because right now the imaginery of this 'event' would certainly be enhanced if we were to get a set-up preceding the 'act'.

Like, did Frogman ask Rich for a twin mattress before the 'event' because that would have been awful thoughtful of him, don't ya think?

Well Bryan you need to stop hiding in your bunker and come out and have some fun with the rest of us...

Who the hell is the idiot that brought a Mercedes to the LVC cruise!

The idiot that brought the Kleemann tuned CL65 AMG Mercedes to the LvC cruise would be me. Some of those Marks were pretty quick, we needed a chase car that could run them down for the cruise pictures portion of the event. Got an issue with that?

Now, that's a real luxury sports coupe! Wish I could have come to Boscobel this year and seen it.

The idiot that brought the Kleemann tuned CL65 AMG Mercedes to the LvC cruise would be me. Some of those Marks were pretty quick, we needed a chase car that could run them down for the cruise pictures portion of the event. Got an issue with that?

I thought maybe it was your's Frogman. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back