2. Stallone 81
3. ChrisTheBest
4. Rich88LSC
5. BrklnExpress
6. Chocolat1701
7. Djknowledge
8. NickT88LSC

List updated.

I'll take a ride out and chill with you boys for a bit. Would be good to see some nice LS's aside from the beat up ones I see around here.

I'll take a ride out and chill with you boys for a bit. Would be good to see some nice LS's aside from the beat up ones I see around here.

Sounds good. Looks like we are going to have a good turnout.

Date:
April, 18 (Sunday)

Time:
1:00pm

Long Beach, NY 11561

Attending:
1. 05 LS8
2. Stallone 81
3. ChrisTheBest
4. Rich88LSC
5. BrklnExpress
6. Chocolat1701
7. Djknowledge
8. NickT88LSC
9. NYC LS8

Attendance list has been updated.

Sweet. Looks like the list is growing. The date and time is perfect. Looks like I will have to get a detail to show her off :D

come on lets get some more as*holes at the meet!!! brings some marks or wuteva the f u got...

Here you go, drop out #1.

I gotta meet with my lawyer Sunday at 10AM in Beacon which is 2 hours North of Long Beach, so I don't think I would make it anytime sooner than like 2.

I am still gonna try, it is according to how long the meet is with the lawyer. All because of a Bitch ex wife. For those of you not married, don't get married, for those of you who already are married, damn well make sure you don't get divorced!!!!

Here you go, drop out #1.

I gotta meet with my lawyer Sunday at 10AM in Beacon which is 2 hours North of Long Beach, so I don't think I would make it anytime sooner than like 2.

I am still gonna try, it is according to how long the meet is with the lawyer. All because of a Bitch ex wife. For those of you not married, don't get married, for those of you who already are married, damn well make sure you don't get divorced!!!!

Thanks for the heads up Nick.
If you can meet us towards the end, that would be great. I will give you my number, this way if you do come, you can just contact me and i can tell you where we are/what we're up to.

And good luck at the meeting with your lawyer.

All right! I didn't make it. My ride isn't quiet ready for show yet. It's my "everything" and i have to live with that. But I'll be there anyway.

If I didnt have a 3hr drive I would love to go but got work the next morn and I can't call out. so if you guys make another meet and its like on a SATURDAY you can count me in

All right! I didn't make it. My ride isn't quiet ready for show yet. It's my "everything" and i have to live with that. But I'll be there anyway.

Cool man. We have got a few more days left before the meet, so will see you then.

If I didnt have a 3hr drive I would love to go but got work the next morn and I can't call out. so if you guys make another meet and its like on a SATURDAY you can count me in

Will keep you in mind for the next meet. It will most likely be in the summer though.

Date:
April, 18 (Sunday)

Time:
1:00pm

Long Beach, NY 11561

Attending:
1. 05 LS8
2. Stallone 81
3. ChrisTheBest
4. Rich88LSC
5. BrklnExpress
6. Chocolat1701
7. Djknowledge
8. NickT88LSC
9. NYC LS8
10. Jerzy 2041

Attendance list has been updated.

Anyone else wants to come out to the meet?

Will see you fellas tomorrow. If anyone else wants to join us, all of the meeting information is posted right above.

Big thanks to Rich88LSC, Jersey 2041 and BrklynExpress for showing up today. It was great meeting you guys.

On to the pictures. There should have been twice as many LSs in the pictures, but eh who am i kidding.

lsmeet.jpg

LSmeet5.jpg

LSmeet4.jpg

lsmeet3.jpg

LSmeet2.jpg

LSmeet7.jpg

LSmeet6.gif

That is pretty sweet! Too bad on the turnout, I am surprised not to see a 300 pimping in the background (NYCLS) lol.

I like the gen2s. Nice assortment of colors too! Some of you boys need to get on to painting those rear-surrounds tho! Looks like the silver one is the only one on the ball in that department (06 lol).

Couldn't find a more scenic location either? lol

I am jealous... I want LS buddies :[

Members online

No members online now.
Back