Nj/ny meet

Rich88LSC will be attending too, so i will be updating the list.

It seems like for many of you guys the 18th is solid date, so i will just make that an official meet date.

Oh and fellas, since, everything is already planned out and set, i will be going through with it.
I wouldn't mind meeting a E-town sometime towards end of May.

I'm in. I'll be coming in from 5 towns most likely.

LSfront.jpg

Date:
April, 18 (Sunday)

Time:
1:00pm

Attending:
1. 05 LS8
2. Stallone 81
3. ChrisTheBest
4. Rich88LSC
5. BrklnExpress

dj where do you actually live your location says houston and avatar says jersey city ?

lmao, yes i spent a couple of years there but i have since moved from guatemala. i now reside in jersey city....for the most part....but seriously....ill be there....

Date:
April, 18 (Sunday)

Time:
1:00pm

Long Beach, NY 11561

Attending:
1. 05 LS8
2. Stallone 81
3. ChrisTheBest
4. Rich88LSC
5. BrklnExpress
6. Chocolat1701
7. Djknowledge

The list is updated. Also, meeting spot is confirmed. We will meet in the Walbaums parking lot, it's a good benchmark, so everyone can find the spot easily (it's right on the strip-E. Park Avenue).

i hope you guys know ill prolly be limping all the way there....since i have no radio i feel like my ride is naked....all i have is my pipes n intake right now...but wen ur on a nice stretch of road..thats all you need...

i hope you guys know ill prolly be limping all the way there....since i have no radio i feel like my ride is naked....all i have is my pipes n intake right now...but wen ur on a nice stretch of road..thats all you need...

Appreciate you coming up to the meet, that's for sure.

I hear you on a radio part, it can get pretty dry without it. Then again, you have got those mods to play some tunes for you.

Members online

Back