Nj/ny meet

Yeah what happened to the last one NYC? There were some mark and ls members going and I never saw any updates on it. Failed?

There was one we did two summers ago where it was me, NickT, my friend Frank with his 92 LSC and Dave with his 92. And some other dude with a Town Car. That was it. I gave up trying to get these NY/NJ clowns to venture out from their towns. :D

Tommy's right no one comes out. If I knew more then two people would show up I would take a ride. Wed night or a weekend at E-town?

I know i said i was going to set the whole thing up, i didn't forget. Just been very busy and also been waiting for good weather to come around. I actually have the dates all set and picked a spot. I will post them up and we will see if we can work it into our schedule...

THE TIME IS HERE.

Hey guys, it's time for a meet in the City of Long Beach (NY). I will post up the exact meeting spot, once we pick the date. It will be open to all the members and if you would like to bring someone with you, you are more than welcome to. Lets make this one of the greatest turnouts yet!

Date:
April, 18 (Sunday)

Time:
1:00pm

Attending:
1. 05 LS8
2. Stallone 81
3. ChrisTheBest
4. Rich88LSC

List updated.
I was really goning to put up a local meet. The reason i picked Long Beach is to cut out on the travel time for you guys. Its going to be about a 50 minute ride for me.

ill join in the ny meet, just post up time/date

I am glad you can come out Chris. I will add your name to the list.
All of the details are in post #9. Meeting time will be at 1:00pm and the possible dates are April 10, 18 and the 24th.

thanks LS8...i got your email... i work on saturdays, so i guess april 18th is the only option that would work for me, but umm... isnt april 18th kinda early? - i mean idk, if ill even have put the 20's back on yet lol...well, ill keep an eye out for whatever date you choose and ill see how it goes...thanks!

e-town..e-town..e-town.....sis boom bah

teen-cheerleader-upskirt-01.jpg

I'm down

do you think we can possibly do later then 1 ? i work saturdays and sundays till 3 or 4 usually

thanks LS8...i got your email... i work on saturdays, so i guess april 18th is the only option that would work for me, but umm... isnt april 18th kinda early? - i mean idk, if ill even have put the 20's back on yet lol...well, ill keep an eye out for whatever date you choose and ill see how it goes...thanks!

Not a problem.

The weather has been pretty nice, not too cold and not too hot....comfortable. That's why i figured it would be good time to put up the meet. Plus, you don't have to have the summer wheels on. I am sure, your car looks great without them too.

Also, we can have another meet in the summer (maybe a local one), since we are only 15-20 minutes apart from each other.

Let me know, so i will go ahead and add your name to the list.

Ok! I'm not very active member of this forum, but here I am. I can come to see
your rides and show mine any time but April 24. Why? I'll go to CARLISLE, PA
of course! BTW E-town stands for Englishtown, NJ, doesn't it?

Members online

No members online now.
Back