Nj/ny meet

cool. Atleast you had a turn out.lol. The last one here in CA didn't even happen. All gen2's, good looking LS'es!!!!

That is pretty sweet! Too bad on the turnout, I am surprised not to see a 300 pimping in the background (NYCLS) lol.

I like the gen2s. Nice assortment of colors too! Some of you boys need to get on to painting those rear-surrounds tho! Looks like the silver one is the only one on the ball in that department (06 lol).

Couldn't find a more scenic location either? lol

I am jealous... I want LS buddies :[

I might wind up painting the rear surround on mine. We will see. Yes, the silver one is a 06.

Actually, had planned on taking a ride and taking pictures with better background, but we were waiting for the others to show. Next thing you know it's 3 hours later, it was still four of us. We just grabbed some food and went our ways.

so whats really good lets all me up im done live on long island and driving a all black 06 ls sport with some work

sorry just found this site
i would love to meet up with the long island crew i run a shop in plainview working on high end lambos porsche and everything else..... i got some work done to my car

so whats really good lets all me up im done live on long island and driving a all black 06 ls sport with some work

What's good bro.

I might set up another meet, but it will be a local one. I ain't wasting my time driving out of my way for nothin. Have more important things to do. Check your PM, message sent.

Here is a picture of a meet we had last weekend. We had two more LSes that stopped by for small period of time, besides the five.

DSCN3863.gif

That was a great showing. I won second place in the LS class. That's my car to the left, 05LS8's next to mine and Onefreshls had the black one. There were Mark VIIs and VIIIs there also. Overall more then 40 Lincolns.

Nice. This new meet was kept quiet huh

That was a great showing. I won second place in the LS class. That's my car to the left, 05LS8's next to mine and Onefreshls had the black one. There were Mark VIIs and VIIIs there also. Overall more then 40 Lincolns.

Congrats man.

Nice. This new meet was kept quiet huh

Yeah...didn't want to deal with bunch of kids again like last time.

It was hosted by our club "Mark viiis of state of NY". The president of the club recently opened LS section on the forums too.
Overall it was a good showing, with 7 LS, plus bunch of Marks.

Here is another picture....

DSCN3862.gif

Members online

No members online now.
Back