New Shoes on the Lincoln LSX

Pinknuts

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
So I finally got some new wheels for my LS. Here are some pics. Let me know what you guys think. I'm trying to decide if I should leave them silver or if I should have them chromed or polished to look like the stock 17s that were on there. Lets see what you guys think.

I went with Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110s 245/40/19 on front tires and 275/35/19 on rears.

Also thanks to Alax7 for all the help on letting me know everything I needed to find the wheels and the parts I needed to make them fit properly (Hub Centric Rings and Acorn Lug Nuts

2011-05-20122032-1.jpg

2011-05-20122055-1.jpg

Here are the front tires freshly mounted. 245/40/19

2011-05-20122153-1.jpg

This is the painted to match center cap (It used to say Volvo)

2011-05-20135702-1.jpg

And the right mounting accessories. Acorn lug nuts and correct size hub centric rings

2011-05-21110610.jpg

And finally on the car

2011-05-22162708.jpg

2011-05-22162359.jpg

2011-05-22162521.jpg

2011-05-22162535.jpg

2011-05-22162608.jpg

Those look great man! You need some Lincoln center caps!! Talk to alax7, he has those with the OEM Lincoln center caps.

I like them in silver, they stand out a lot.

But holy FUKC:eek: Is that your house? I wanna see the whole thing.

Those look great man! You need some Lincoln center caps!! Talk to alax7, he has those with the OEM Lincoln center caps.

He actually painted the Volvo caps silver and then put the Lincoln logo on them.
The OEM Lincoln center caps are smaller than the Volvo ones so you can't reuse them.

Thanks guys I really don't mind them silver like they are.

Very nice!!!! Leave them silver car looks sexy all you need is an Lse spoiler and your set:D

Gorgeous! If you want the Lincoln emblem on them, I can easily do that for you like I did on my Ultraleggeras.

like i said before, looks great in silver to me, but you can chrome them. I'm sure they will slain look great.

My caps are Volvo caps painted silver with OEM emblems glued on. It looks great with them if I do say so myself. :D

Gorgeous! If you want the Lincoln emblem on them, I can easily do that for you like I did on my Ultraleggeras.

OK cool thanks man. I will keep that in mind if I decide to do the emblem on them.

And everybody I have asked so far said they like them silver like they are too. I like this BC its cheaper that way too! LOL

Wtf is an lsx?

Gen1 with a conversion??? I dunno lol

... what is up with you're exhaust tips? They look .. different. Should def do some cutouts

And those wheels would like siiiick chrome on the black ls.

Wtf is an lsx?

seeing how he now has a motor that can handle some real power, he can call it whatever the fukc he wants to :p

if lincoln isnt gonna make a proper edition, someone should!

Wtf is an lsx?

LSX is a nickname in the camaro, trans am, gto, and Corvette world as a car with a LS1, LS2,LS6 engine etc. The X is where the number goes depending on which of those motors a car has in it. So since my car is already a LS, I figured I would try and be clever and call it a LSX since it has a LS1 out of an '02 Trans Am.

Gen1 with a conversion??? I dunno lol

... what is up with you're exhaust tips? They look .. different. Should def do some cutouts

And those wheels would like siiiick chrome on the black ls.

Those are the turndowns from the full 3" exhaust and they were painted black but some of the paint is coming off. Painted it black to look more sleeper.

Very nice. Those 275s fit ok?

Yea they actually fit pretty well. No rubbing anywhere.

Thanks guys. I almost got Jag wheels but ended up talking to Alax7 and saw more pics of them on his car and fell in love. And I got super lucky and found a complete set on Craigslist. They look pretty sharp and now the car gets even more attention than it did before.

damn that looks good, i love the first pic! congrarts
the silver has a sportier look, chromed would look a little bit luxiurier
but it wouldnt change much, it think you should leave them like that

Wait a minute.. You swapped a Trans Am engine into an LS? I thought engine swaps were near impossible.. Is there some build thread I should be looking for..

*edit: Holy ---- that is awesome. I didn't see what HP your getting out of that?

Last edited:
They look great :cool: I thought a 275 would stick out too much but you have it lined up very nicely.

Members online

No members online now.
Back