1-29-11005.gif

And the AFTER!!!

2011-05-19194919.gif

2011-05-19194908.jpg

2011-05-19194908.jpg

2011-05-19194947.gif

2011-05-19194958.jpg

2011-05-19194842.jpg

IMO boo on the spoiler, paint looks awesome. And just curious why did you decide against painting the plastic on the lower portion of the car?

wow my car looks excactly right now as the before pics. I really want to paint it but id rather get the lse bumper like everybody else. Looks perfect though, i would add clear bra everywhere so the paint would last forever, but thats just me lol.

+1 looks alot better though, Did you re-do the head lights as well? or are they better ones? and i'm sorry those exhaust tips not a big fan just MO.

That looks way better! I like the no chrome on the bumpers and color matching the rear surround and black on black front grille. It looks great! Congratulations!

looks good (besides the spoiler and tips imo)
your tail lights are pale man, they need some sunlight (clear coat or wax or somethin)

Looks like a new vehicle.

trash the spoiler and get some better looking tips and wheels are youre set.

Do cut outs so your tips don't look so out off place. The ls looks great though, very shiny. I haven't experienced it myself but have heard about using those car bras, they will rub your paint raw and take it off. I would just say wash it well, keep it waxed, and garage it. Your old headlight looked like someone painted them white

Oh I thought he meant the ones that go on the front bumper, over the headlights and up the hood a little

Looks good.:cool: The spoiler looks good on it. I was wondering when you were going to post pictures. I don't see the LED third brake in the spoiler. Or did I miss it? Definitely need different exhaust tips. I like that you painted all the chrome. Looks a lot better. Nice work.:cool:

So they dont actually cover the whole car with it do they, just the parts that get the most damage. That looks like a pretty good idea when you get a new paint job

Looks good. Polish those tails, make some exhaust cut outs in the bumper, and you're set

Looks alot better fresh new paint & fresh tint cleans it up real nice & good work on the headlights but it looks like you still have some fogging on the right one. Maybe you should open them up & re-seal them & while you're at it maybe remove the side lenses. +1 on the tips they gotta go.

Is that the factory black color? It looks darker for some reason, maybe because it's a new paint job. I'm getting mine painted by the end of the summer. Trying to find some 06 side skirts first and might need a new rear bumper. It looks real nice though. How much did that run you down your way?

IMO boo on the spoiler, paint looks awesome. And just curious why did you decide against painting the plastic on the lower portion of the car?

Didnt even think about painting the plastic lower till you mentioned it, now wishing we did

+1 looks alot better though, Did you re-do the head lights as well? or are they better ones? and i'm sorry those exhaust tips not a big fan just MO.

Just cleaned them up and dryed them out. Gonna open them up and reseal when we get around to some angel eyes
And I agree with the tips. they are next on the list with some wheels

This, where is your wheel well liner??

Also I agree you should have painted the lower moulding - but it looks a ton better!

Who did it?

Dont know where the damn wheel well liner is. It was MIA when we got the car. It was painted by a friend of ours.

looks good (besides the spoiler and tips imo)
your tail lights are pale man, they need some sunlight (clear coat or wax or somethin)

I got 2 coats of clear on them. Wanted to buff them out and throw another coat or 2 but had to get them wrapped up for the paint guy. I'll c what happens when the paint is ready for some wax

Looks good.:cool: The spoiler looks good on it. I was wondering when you were going to post pictures. I don't see the LED third brake in the spoiler. Or did I miss it? Definitely need different exhaust tips. I like that you painted all the chrome. Looks a lot better. Nice work.:cool:

We r really diggin ur old spoiler. And all the LED's work to which is fantastic. Its there, I just tinted it. I'll get a pic at night soon with the brake lights on.

Is that the factory black color? It looks darker for some reason, maybe because it's a new paint job. I'm getting mine painted by the end of the summer. Trying to find some 06 side skirts first and might need a new rear bumper. It looks real nice though. How much did that run you down your way?

I believe its Chevy Black. Ford and Chevy are the only 2 companies that use a straight black anymore. Its one of the 2

Thanks eveyone for your comments. We are stoked with how it turned out. And as with every project, its never complete. We are planning wheels, Tips, I got something in mind for that. Angel Eyes, and fresh tint. Always open to ideas, but please bring any idea's with pics. This is our first LS so I am unfamiliar with alot of the mods. I've had a Mrk7 and 2 Mrk 8's but didnt get to do much to them. Mostly just Jeeps and my truck. I'm excited about this car. Lincoln did great with these LS's

what size wheels are those? Your car looks like its sitting really high?

Members online

No members online now.
Back