New Paint!

Noticed on the bottom of the front bumper, no factory lip. I think you need a lip, maybe done the same way as Pektel? Home depot here i come? lol

Looks like the wheels stick out as well. I'd pull them off as they're gonna kick up a lot of crap and ruin your shiny new paint.

Looks like the wheels stick out as well. I'd pull them off as they're gonna kick up a lot of crap and ruin your shiny new paint.

Its not too bad
2011-05-26063051.gif

I agree with Joe - a set of Eibach's would dial the stance in perfectly. She'll definitely be a beast when you get done!

What's your offset? Look like you got some hellaflush going on which is 35mm on 20s. Th

Lea wait till you see how close the sentas are on the rear with the eibachs. there's around 1/4 inch between the lip and sidewall.....

What's your offset? Look like you got some hellaflush going on which is 35mm on 20s. Th

Don't know what the offset is. I was too excited to measure. And I have know idea what else u said. Ha ha, sorry.

Springs are def coming soon, but other than, that, I'm stoked at how they turned out. When these tires need replacing, we are going a little taller. Probably a 245/35 instead of a 30

Members online

No members online now.
Back