New member..Fort Walton Beach area. My ride

Savage08

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi my name is derek and I am new to LVC. I am 20 and Live in the Fort Walton Beach area. Just wanted to post my car now that it is out of the shop, Thanks to my dad while I was at Ft. Bragg. Its getting better day by day.

well you wont get your post count up by logging out.........hell whore your own thread we all do it, its ok lol

ok maybe this time it will work?

DSCN1860.jpg

DSCN1861.jpg

DSCN1862.jpg

DSCN1864.JPG

DSCN1865.jpg

DSCN1866.jpg

Welcome to LVC! :)

And thanks for your service. :)

I like the front end treatment :).

welcome

great looking car, i wished the spoiler and ground effects were available, i would love to have it on my 95 LSC:(but anyways , welcome to the group of mark8's!!!:D

regards,
ramon

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah. No.

93 I assume? Love the color.

Still debating if I want to be the first dick to say it. I think I will just wait till someone else does.

Welcome to the site. The color is nice and ummm.......do you have any mods? :p

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah. No.

93 I assume? Love the color.

Still debating if I want to be the first dick to say it. I think I will just wait till someone else does.

Point was already made though so I think you can take the "first dick" award :D

Let me begin by telling you that we are the nicest @ssholes you will find on any forum! :D You will get good criticism & bad as well. Hope you can handle both. I love the car, love the paint, not too fond of the ground effects package because to me it yells out 80's ground effects! Not modern at all. Looks too... how can I say... bolted on! The hood speaks for itself! I think everyone on this forum LOVES the hood. Welcome to LVC. You WILL find EVERY answer to EVERY Mark VIII question on here. Good luck with the new project!

I like the car. Love the color, like the hood, dislike the wing, wheels are passable, body kit makes me kick teh kitten. :(

There, I am an ass hole. :wrench

Oh yeah, LOVE the grill.

Are you still riding on air?

You might get a little more 'pop' out of the GE package if you sensor lower it a tad. ;)

holy :q:q:q:q :q:q:q:q were have you been hiding, that is one hella badass looking mark you got there

Unlike some of my other fellow members, it does not make me want to kick a kitten. :p I actually like it. Welcome to the forums. I believe we are the best group compared to the other sites. We BS a lot, but it's all in good fun. Just remember before posting questions, whatever your thinking of asking or problem you encounter with your car, it has bee asked, answered, and remedied here already.

Unlike some of my other fellow members, it does not make me want to kick a kitten. :p I actually like it. Welcome to the forums. I believe we are the best group compared to the other sites. We BS a lot, but it's all in good fun. Just remember before posting questions, whatever your thinking of asking or problem you encounter with your car, it has bee asked, answered, and remedied here already.
*feels better after kicking littens*

What hes trying to say is use the search function. It has already been asked and answered several times and if you locate an old thread chances are it will have run through the whole fix and reported back the easiest way to perform sai fix and what to look out for.

Although with as much work as there appears to be on that car I would assume you know a few things about them.

Welcome

Nice ride ,without question lower it. intresting Spoiler how about a rear shot ? again ,nice car and welcome.

Thanks for all the opinions. I don't mind criticism at all. I was trying to give it a sporty look with the spoiler and the body kit. (took forever and a bit of money for one of those body kits) I think I will lower it now that I live in Florida. There are a lot of tall curbs to drag on in Missouri where I am from so to keep from ripping it off I left it. The side shot looks pretty :q:q:q:qty I have to say, But the spoiler from the back isn't so bad. I'll try and add a back shot tonight for a better view. Keep feeding me opinions please, its helps with new ideas for the car. Its still a work in progress but I am happy with it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back