New Lights & Rings + Full 6000K Front

Post the link here ofcourse. Someone on here should get them but it will be more fair for everyone

I say someone with black ls gets dibs first.

you would say that.lol

Im still trying to find my "look".

Each ls on here is unique for the most part and i want to take a bit from everybodys and mold it into my own.

Really? Where at, that is pretty sweet you noticed my LS!

And yes I am thinking of doing alarm next.

I saw you heading west on Edmond Rd right in front of Taco Bueno, Papa Johns, ect intersection a block south of UCO. It was right around 2:45ish.

Yea that was me, must not have seen you or I woulda flashed or waved ya.

Yea that was me, must not have seen you or I woulda flashed or waved ya.

You may have seen me, I was in a murdered out Black Gen I lightning. Lowered with 18's. I never drive the truck anymore and I ran it into town that day to get a new battery since it went bad and filled it up with gas

Oh. I dunno. I cant remember. But I usually give the nod or wave to other modded cars. Tastefully of course! Cheaaaaa

Yea i just ordered bulbs. They are like 15 bucks from DDM.

And trey song? Haters gunna hate!! ;]

I don't hate man.
Trey says "chea" about 4 times in every record he makes. I was just relating your statemnt to him, cause everytime you say it, he comes to my mind.;)

lol understandable.

Today I missed some sweet snow shots because of work... it was the perfect amount of snow to cover grass and trees and leave roads wet. Would have made for some pretty shots on some backroads...

Too bad I worked today >.<

lol understandable.

Today I missed some sweet snow shots because of work... it was the perfect amount of snow to cover grass and trees and leave roads wet. Would have made for some pretty shots on some backroads...

Too bad I worked today >.<

:Beer It's funny that you say that. I brought my camera to work with me today too, so i could do the same, when I went out on lunch. I thought i would get some better shots with the HIDs in the fogs. Unfortunately, that idea went down the pipeline, cause I was in rush the whole day.

Need some help from the HID Gurus...

Sorry to bump an old thread but in need of some help.

Recently, broke one of my stock HID bulbs and decided might as well upgrade to 6000k. I didn't want some cheap stuff so I looked at Philips 6000k bulbs. I did some research to prevent purchasing a pair of the many fake Philips bulbs out there. Anyway, I purchased a pair off ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Genuine...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35b506372b

I got them. Confirmed they were as described and installed them, only to find that they looked (IMO) pretty much the same color as the stock 4300k just a bit brighter. I expected something likr "crystal" white or even blue-ish like you see on newer BMWs or like Andrizzles in the first page. But no. I had purchased a cheap pair of $15 6000Ks before and got the same result but I figured it was just the quality.

Did i get scammed or am I just expecting too much? Or am I just stupid?

Any thoughts?

Pics:
4300k(passenger) vs 6000K (Driver)
null_zpse5ca564b.jpg

null_zps7da1cbc8.jpg

null_zpsbdf832ce.jpg

null_zpsa8dc22a9.jpg

OEM (left) vs 6000K (right)
null_zpscd49dcd2.jpg

They say "not for use in Europe/USA" wtf?
null_zpsabab534d.jpg

and a video...they look blue on start up
[video=youtube;YDVnCU0Pv-A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDVnCU0Pv-A[/video]

Also do anybody else's rings looks kinda purple-ish in person?

I was just going to ask about those rings haha. They really do look purple. Mine did not look like that.

You didn't get scammed. I purchased a set to upgraded my TBSS. Samething. I expected crystal white or even a bt blue. They looked OEM. Just brighter.

Members online

Back