Need some contact info for hub redrilling.

So now that Stu's reputation is restored, who do we avoid?

I emailed him and was told he made six sets and all were fine (but mine) but he doesn't make them anymore?

Ebay seller name was rrr46pwr. BTW he had a 100% feedback rating with over 1000 transactions at the time.

We're "negotiating". :rolleyes:

Cobra rotors aren't the problem. I need the centric rings to center the Cobra rotor AND the mustang wheels on the redrilled hubs. Won't need them for the front, because I'm going with timken taper-roller bearing unit hubs in the front for a mustang.

new ford racing hubs are 132.00 each LVC cost and then you still need the brgs for another 30.00 each. so the drilling and postage to Stu might be the less expensive way to go.
DLF I did not know that Stu had a site I always talked with him on the phone, thanks for the info for my files!!

Cobra rotors aren't the problem. I need the centric rings to center the Cobra rotor AND the mustang wheels on the redrilled hubs. Won't need them for the front, because I'm going with timken taper-roller bearing unit hubs in the front for a mustang.

This is why you just need to bite the bullet and use the Cobra parts. :cool:

If you're going to do it, then do it right.

Thanks but no thanks.

I'm not a standard newbie that doesn't know what he is doing. I'll weigh the options and buy accordingly. Thanks for the information John and Jeremi. This topic can now be closed.

Mike

Members online

Back