Need it Photoshopped???(BIG images)

it looks a bit square rather than round bumper... but that's me!
peace.

It looks real good from the front but I doubt over all it would match the car just right.

Oh Kleen, I dont know if you did anything with those cars yet but I have a good donor shot for yah. I think its spot on with the angle and size as long as it dont get weird on me uploading but will need mirroring.:D

I love my year LS but I think I would never buy another car if I had a 06.:(

l_b6371eef3847e6a0595ccd931a6ad24d 2.jpg

can u put the rims that are on my car on this maxima.. limo tint the windowns. and put a billet grille

8611596550.251444582.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

8611596552.251444582.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

1b.jpg

1dfgdfgss.JPG

so wait- -- is anyone going to try and fab up some of these vunderbraten kits or are they all just wonderful pipe dreams?

Carbon TC says he is on his way with one. I have been reading how to's and am one my way with a roof spoiler then possibly something like those JP Lexus's but pretty much I think this threads intentions is to just have fun:) .

Honestly, I know my sig is PS'd but looking at it I think the LS is really nice looking without the use of a body kit but that's just me.

hahahah yea i know my apologies.. due to the fact i have to use my camera phone since my boxer puppy got a hold of not just one but both of my cameras. and everyone knows how puppies like to chew.. so thats my case. lol

ok....ok....ok.....Her wa go....AGAIN!!!

Ok 1st off, I know sumone wanted White rims on black LS.....I did one, looks like....eh....wateva.....But i hope it gets the point across! LoL. So here is that one 1st:
BlkLS_whtRims.jpg

Ok.....J werner.......Hope this gets the point across for the....JT kit I believe it is......
LS_gray_kit.jpg

Its ok, a little off.....But eh, its a visual!!!! LoL....Pho Sho!:rolleyes:

Now Z's LS I still got u, trying 2 find a good pic of those side skirts u want.....
and Dubbed...... Dont trip dude.....I gots it! I will do it in a bit.
AIght Peepz........Be back later!
Peace!!!
-JJ:cool:

JP, Junction Produce. Dont ask why the gave it a funny name like that but the company kicks ass in import luxury styling.

I can see where it is off but I think if it was level that would work. I can get a better visual in my head for it now.

Oh and god damn I love what you did to the color!!!

i got a good price on these wheels in 20" and i wanna see what they would look like on my ls...the rims in the picture are 22"s ps these in 20" on my ls please!

2266392_1_full.jpg

2266392_2_full.jpg

DSCF0853-2.jpg

DSCF0855-2.jpg

Slabs......Seriously........I can do it......Yall know I can.....But i NEED a side pic of your ride! It kinda has to be the same angle as wat u want me to photoshop. I could do it with those pix....BUT, It would look really REALLY really FaKe!!!! So yea, another angle...????.......and consider it done! Pho Sho!

Was bored.....and sum request......

Ok.....ok.....ok.....yo.....check it......haha.....
Did a few pix......Ok, enough words.... need sum pix...here ya go:

Max_rimz.jpg

Traitor_LS....I mean DUbbed_LS......hahaha :p
I know it kinda sux.....but look at the pix I had to work with!!!!!!!!!! lol

LS_rearside_spoilers.jpg

Was Bored.... Dropped it....And put flush roof & trunk spoilers.

LS_rearside_spoilers_kit.jpg

WAS REALLY BORED!!!!!!! LOL

LS_drawing.jpg

Werner.......... WATSAAaAaaAaaAAaP!!!!!! haha......U like dat huh?!?
LOL......It came out aight for a quickie......

OK.......PEACE!!!!!!

not one of my own but will do...found on cardomain...basically my car minus the sunroof..
2845442_1_full.jpg

work your magic sir'...

I was FREAKIN BORED.....But u knew that already, huh?

So whats new?.....Not much?.....Me either.....I got BORED!!!.....I know, not new, But I got new pix! :D ahhhhhh.....Bored'em....It produces so many things! LoL,.....OK....so my B-day is Nov.10th.....And no one likes it on MONDAYS, So I am celerbrating Sat!....anyways....My girlfriends said it should be like a theme'd party....Like Black & WHite Parties, Pimp & Hoes, ETc...... lol......... SO I went easy and said my 2 favorite colors....Black & Red Party.....and here is my lil mlyer invite things for da hommies......
JJ_B-day.jpg

Hahaha......she hated it at 1st.....Said I like my car 2 much! Oh well!

ANd slab:
LS_offWht_rims.gif

Juss for an Idea.......Hope its aight.....the pic quality was really grainy..... I tried to save as much as I could, and give ya sumthin.

ANd last....How would our LSE Grilles look either powdercoated black, or Anodized Black?!?!?!? Like Black Chrome?!?!?!? hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????????????
LS_blckChrm_grille.jpg

Was reall fast job, But i wonder how much it would cost?!??!?!? But I think I would like it!!!! LoL....

L8rZ....Peace!

:monkey:

I know a place that does it cheap! Well I forget the place but some googling would help.

Oh thanks for the sketch, of course I had to play a bit!

MvC3.jpg

i need you to do this from pg 11:

WOW_LScopycopy.gif

to his pic below in silver:

Mix046.jpg

I really want to make that kit. I MEAN IT! Use the same wheels, no chrome pimp wheels plz.

Thanks.
-CTC

I forgot to mention.. could you erase the background? lol

Could paint the license plate surround and chrome trim Autumn Red to match the rest of the car. Thanks.

LS 154.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back