Need it Photoshopped???(BIG images)

Hey dave, I tried it in ms paint:

New wheels and lowered.

Looks good Pete - thanks!

chevelle_blkrimz.jpg

And I definitely need to get it tinted! Thanx JJ!

No problem yo! I gots it! I love your chevelle!!! AWWWWEeeeee! So nice. And BLACK!!! ahhhh..... frickin so kleen!!!! :)

No problem yo! I gots it! I love your chevelle!!! AWWWWEeeeee! So nice. And BLACK!!! ahhhh..... frickin so kleen!!!! :)

can you photoshop some ferrari wheels to my black LS? maybe lower it and tint the head/tail lights? here are some pics on this thread. the pics are the first ones on the thread. if you need a bigger pic, pm me.....thanks in advance
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=46432

uhhhh....wat kind of rims??!?!?! lol........ ferrari?!?!?!? like wat style?!?!? color??? and if u had a pic with a little higher qt......and more from the side, it would be perfect!.....I can probably do somthing with one of those pix....but eh.....juss lemme know yo!

-JJ

uhhhh....wat kind of rims??!?!?! lol........ ferrari?!?!?!? like wat style?!?!? color??? and if u had a pic with a little higher qt......and more from the side, it would be perfect!.....I can probably do somthing with one of those pix....but eh.....juss lemme know yo!

-JJ

here are some bigger pics....If you could do pics with both kind of rims, and maybe lower the LS and tint the tail lights if possible....if you need more pics, pm me...thanks!:rolleyes: :D :cool:
2udxcsh.jpg

34z0os3.jpg

14tx7wg.jpg

2dmdo9e.jpg

2epq044.jpg

14scf7l.jpg

Velocity%20Wheel%20-%20V800_800[1].jpg

chfr[1].jpg

ok.....ok.....ok.....

Ok, here's wat I got so far guys:
blk_ls_chrm_rmz.jpg
\
Chrome!!!
blk_ls_slvr_rmz.jpg

Silver!!!!

And these are sum projectors that a local shop/warehouse sells by my pad! (They are legit! My dad had the Headlights and the foglights on his F150! and I was thinkin of using them in my headlights!:D
5047780.jpg

:rolleyes: hhhmmmmmm....

KleenLS_Black_prjctr.jpg

Maybe!!!! A lot of work, but I think it would look sweet! and it already has angel eyes! ;) yea! lol

ok.....L8rz!

-JJ:cool:

Ok Kleen you did one hell of a job on that first pic. That looks very real!

But I honestly have to say those Ferrari look the best( IMO ) and would look way better in person.

I know of a person on another forum that used a similar set of sealed beam lights in his Jag. Actually lots of people use lights like that to retrofit projectors into classics and antiques.

I say do it! The one problem is that the reflectors on the LS are not round ( at least the 1st gen ) and neither are the holes for them in the bezel.

Ok, here's wat I got so far guys:
blk_ls_chrm_rmz.jpg
\
Chrome!!!
blk_ls_slvr_rmz.jpg

Silver!!!!

And these are sum projectors that a local shop/warehouse sells by my pad! (They are legit! My dad had the Headlights and the foglights on his F150! and I was thinkin of using them in my headlights!:D
5047780.jpg

:rolleyes: hhhmmmmmm....

KleenLS_Black_prjctr.jpg

Maybe!!!! A lot of work, but I think it would look sweet! and it already has angel eyes! ;) yea! lol

ok.....L8rz!

Thanks Kleen!!! :D you did an awsome job! i haven't decide yet which rims to get.

Thanks Kleen!!! :D you did an awsome job! i haven't decide yet which rims to get.

Kleen always does good work and the picture of the first set of rims (chrome ones) look like they are already on that LS. It's amazing how he can blend make it look so real. IMO go with the first set of rims if those are the two that you have narrowed down too because I don't think the LS looks that good with a Ferrari style or touring style rim. They look good on Ferrari's and race cars but not so much on Luxury Sedans. Good luck

Kleen always does good work and the picture of the first set of rims (chrome ones) look like they are already on that LS. It's amazing how he can blend make it look so real. IMO go with the first set of rims if those are the two that you have narrowed down too because I don't think the LS looks that good with a Ferrari style or touring style rim. They look good on Ferrari's and race cars but not so much on Luxury Sedans. Good luck

I was thinking that too. I guess I will go for the first set of rims, the chrome ones. I think that they only come in 20 and 22. I haven't found them in 19.

I was thinking that too. I guess I will go for the first set of rims, the chrome ones. I think that they only come in 20 and 22. I haven't found them in 19.

20's are also the way to go because with the right offset you can lower it also and not have any problems. A lowered LS on 20's is so hot. I am sure if you look around they have pictures of some LS's that are lowered with 20's.

Those wheels are really nice but 20's?:yuck:

You do know that the Ferrari wheels are a perfect fit, 19", and staggered fitment of 10" rear and 8.5" front? Just thought I would give you a FYI on that.

Nothing beats that look. There is nothing about those wheels that's to race like either.

If you get 20's I guarantee you will regret it in the end,... just a friendly heads up.

First off, thank 2 u guys 4 the props....I juss did a real quick job on them. Really! I did!!! There isnt even brakes! hahaha.....Usually i try to put sum brakes! lol. Juss couldnt find them in my computer, and i was like...eh, F it! haha!

And yeah, I have 20"z! and i love them! I haven't dropped it yet, but i will soon! A shop said he can get me the springs real cheap, hook up the labor, and roll my fenders! he is gonna give me a quote on sprints and eibachs. BUT.... If 19" tires werent soooooo EXPENSIVE, I think i would rock 19"z!!! but oh well......atleast i can say I am rollin on DUBz!!!! hahahaha!
oh....and i my bro got me a koo shirt too....it has a set of 5 spoke rims on it, and on the bottom it says..."Are you over 18?"!!!! hahaha. Luv it!
OK, i have to work a lil, promised I would get a PS job done for someone else! L8rz guys!

ok....ok....ok.....AGAIN!!! :)

OK so I had a fellow Lincoln owner (k9t8m) that is non LS need a lil help again, so Here are the rims he wanted:
Mark_rims.jpg

Hope its wat u envision'd!!!! Hope it gives u an idea atleast!

And of coarse....I was BORED.....so i played with it a lil more! lol! check it:
Mark_rims_chpd_lwrd.jpg

Then I was bored sum more so I messed around again with baby's car! lol check it:
blk_ls_slvr_rmz2.jpg

Ok ok ok......I juss changed the rims, but I saw the big brakes and these rims on a audi, and thought they might look good on a LS! hahaha.

Hope its koo guys! L8rz!!!

That Mark looks good!

I think if he gets 20's regardless of how much I hate them when he lowers the car its going to kill that kit. Also they wont look like that at all. The offset needed is going to drive that center line out and reduce the lip. Then he will need the rubber band tires which will make for a solid ride and I don't mean a solid ride as in a good ride. I mean it will feel every bump on the road. Some people deal with it but after being lowered with that kit its going to be a different story.

I see lots of Luxury cars these days with mesh wheels and they don't look to "race carish" at all.

Really both sets would look really really good but with the options available for the first set I just want to warn him that the second will just bring a way better fitment.

Kleen, do you have the link for those projectors? Are they really projectors with shutters and such or do they just have that capsule thing?

was booooooored! hahaha

OK! I resurrected my LS-R rendering I did waaaay back in this thread, and mixed it with a Lil Car and Driver!!! hahaha (And i must say, The LS is in good company, and looks like it might just fiti in! lol) Hope ya like:
CD_challenge_LSr.jpg

^1st idea....ehhh......its ok!

Then......:

CD_challenge_LSr2.jpg

I think I like ^ This 1 better....I know its in the back! but, i think it looks a littler more realistic. eh.....Its koo!....I hope! haha:D

How koo would that have been if Lincoln grew Some :q!!!!! hahaha
its ok cuz :L
hehehe,
L8rz yo!

Pho Sho Yo!

That Mark looks good!

I think if he gets 20's regardless of how much I hate them when he lowers the car its going to kill that kit. Also they wont look like that at all. The offset needed is going to drive that center line out and reduce the lip. Then he will need the rubber band tires which will make for a solid ride and I don't mean a solid ride as in a good ride. I mean it will feel every bump on the road. Some people deal with it but after being lowered with that kit its going to be a different story.

I see lots of Luxury cars these days with mesh wheels and they don't look to "race carish" at all.

Really both sets would look really really good but with the options available for the first set I just want to warn him that the second will just bring a way better fitment.

Kleen, do you have the link for those projectors? Are they really projectors with shutters and such or do they just have that capsule thing?

I think they are legit Projectors!!!???!?!?!? My pops F150 puts out kinda a long flat beam, and at different angels it looks just like a regular color light, then hyper/white, then a blue-ish/Purple-ish kinds of colors! Know wat I am saying?!?!? Oh well,.......Here is the link....This website is SICK CHEAP!!! well, if u have the right car for it! lol. here ya go:

http://store.racer-union.com/Shop/C...88/scat/154578/order/desc/order_by/sell_price

Koo.......
Oh and yeah, My rims are black and chrome, and 20"z......and kinda racey-ish/Mesh-ish looking without the chrome star caps on them,......BUT i like it! LoL! I like all kinds of setups for the LS.....I think it can go almost any way......Kinda like a bimmer....but like, NOT! lol:D

L8rz!

Cool thanks!

Do you know if they still make those pens for artistic software? I remember way, way back in the day I seen people using them with those hard plastic mouse pads with the grids on them but. I would assume as big as its got they would by now still be making stuff like that or better.

Oh here is a Luxury vehicle on mesh!
c_11.jpg

front.jpg

Pretty tight woven mesh at that!! Looks perfect!

Once again I don't like the look of that car either. You have you opinion and I have mine but like I said I don't think touring style rims look good on Luxury Sedans. I have had my 20's on my car for a little over 2 years and I haven't had any problems with mine and I have a system in the trunk. Sucks you had problems but not everybody runs into those problem. When picking out rims for any car you should make such that the rims are meant for that car (like have the proper offset without any rubbing issues). IMO the chrome 20's look better on that LS.

Cool it!

Oh Snap! *owned* hahaha! j/k:p But yea.....Everyone does have they're own style! But I do think the LS isn't a FULL Luxury car.....I think it does have a sporty-ness feel to it! Juss depends which way ya wanna go wit it! U can go BALLER, or u can go for that sportier feel. Like I said....It has the Bimmer/Benz feel to it! Do wat ever looks good 4 YOU! Plus in different pparts of the country, people like more than one style over the other! so yea.....juss smash it already! :rolleyes: IMO!!! hahahahaha! No wat PS should I do next?!?!?!?!;)
hahahaha! L8rz!

Can you paint this black or flat black (dont really care aslong as its black), and put these wheels on it. 18front 20 rear, or close as u can. you can use either picture. thanks man!!

product_wr_mustang_bullit_motorsport_deep_dish_black.jpg

0611ct_02_z+1970_chevy_c10_longbed+.jpg

0611ct_01_z+1970_chevy_c10_longbed+.jpg

Oh so fabulous;) !!!

Carbon are you trying to mock up a kit for the LS based on the fabulous kits?

Anyway,.. I think my man Kleen is gunna need some more info on exactly what you want done:D

trilkb......Here ya go yo. sorry....have been on and off the site......But ya....Did juss a real quicky.....hope ya like:
BlueTruck_rimz1.jpg

&

BlueTruck_rimz2.jpg

And Carbon....I gotchu bro......
I will try 2 have them up soon.......ok?!?!?
KOO!!!
Gimme a sec.......Also, gonna try 2 have sum roof spoilers up for ya too.
Ok yall....till next time.....
PEACE OUTside!!!!:p

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back