Need it Photoshopped???(BIG images)

OK....This was juss a Quick one....so hope it gives ya an idea.....I wanna see if I can find cleaner pix....but for now her is one.......
LS_SLVR_KIT.jpg

OK....???...Koo?!??!?...............eh.....its aight,
N-E-wayz......till next tyme....
Payce!
-JJ

OK....This was juss a Quick one....so hope it gives ya an idea.....I wanna see if I can find cleaner pix....but for now her is one.......
LS_SLVR_KIT.jpg

OK....???...Koo?!??!?...............eh.....its aight,
N-E-wayz......till next tyme....
Payce!
-JJ

Try it with a black center on the upper mclaren grille...

That looks rally freaking cool! Something about still reminds me of a Gen1 LSE tho.

I'll try 2 black it out soon werner. Pho Sho! haha, But for now did another little quick kit....Its Soooo Fabulous!!!!!! lol.....hope ya like it guys.....Literally juss did it rioght now like in 10 mins.....hahaha......check it:
BlckLS_fbls.jpg

I will have more up soon....till then....
PEACE
-JJ

Disco,... disco good!
zohan.jpg

That disco ball makes me bag up big time man!!!

That kit looks nice!! Kleen if I go and search for a few of my favorites will you PS them for me?

I wish we could get some more styling like that for this car!

Off topic.....I always kinda liked the black with bronze or goldish colored rims.... WELL.....Sometimes....I have seen some that look horrible! But how bout something like this:
WOW_LScopycopy.gif

Not Bad! :-D
-JJ

Always a fan!

Its hard to pull off with the LS I think. I like that, black would be a good color car to pull it off with as far as the LS. Usually I like Silver & White cars to blend with Gold or Bronze wheels but a Silver LS wouldn't cut it I would imagine. Maybe a White one with the right set.

Thats does look good. I like the center caps.

I've always wondered what color rims look best on a silver car. My thought is possibly some of the newer gunmetal ones maybe with painted black brakes.

Anyone else with an opinion?

KleenLS all you need now is somebody to make that Body kit. I like the way those rims set it off. It doesn't look to ricey. I like the center caps too.

Off topic.....I always kinda liked the black with bronze or goldish colored rims.... WELL.....Sometimes....I have seen some that look horrible! But how bout something like this:
WOW_LScopycopy.gif

Not Bad! :-D
-JJ

that really looks good

I'll try 2 black it out soon werner. Pho Sho! haha, But for now did another little quick kit....Its Soooo Fabulous!!!!!! lol.....hope ya like it guys.....Literally juss did it rioght now like in 10 mins.....hahaha......check it:
BlckLS_fbls.jpg

I will have more up soon....till then....
PEACE
-JJ

can you do that again but in silver or gray color? I love it. Defenetely I am making that front end kit + the side exhaust side skirt and the rear one not made by you yet will be a "Megane Trophy" rear apron.
Thanks.
-Christian
PS: spoiler roof is almost done.
Keep up the good work!
L8r.

i forgot one more thing. Can you do the lower part in honey-comb grill? and one with both lower and front grill too.
Thanx.

honeyComb1.jpg

Defenetely I am making that front end kit + the side exhaust side skirt and the rear one not made by you yet will be a "Megane Trophy" rear apron.
Thanks.
-Christian
PS: spoiler roof is almost done.
Keep up the good work!
L8r.

I cant wait to see this! Good luck Fabulous is one of my favorite comps. out there along with JP but unfortunately they make stuff for the other LS and not ours.

That lower grill the way it is looks sick!

Kool!!!

Wow u guys....I was outta town this weekend,went up north to central cali! did some halloween things, pretty BAD@$$!!!......and I come back to some koo feedback! Thanks! I am glad u like them. It was all carbons Idea!:D And carbon....PLease tell me you'll sare if u make it!!!!! Atleast.....The spoiler and the front lip....or kit, which ever your gonna make! :p PLEASE!!!!! And yea....I would love 2 do it in silver and lighter colors, but I cant find it! haha.....All the kits I look up are BLACK!!!! thats the hardest color to change! Get me sum pix, and I will give it another go! I tried on sum, and I didn't like them....AT ALL!!! :rolleyes: So those are DELETED!!!! haha......I did keep one that was ok.....Kinda like a gray-ish type color I did.....Hope u like it a lil bit....I thinks it gets the point across at least.....Here it is:
LS_bodyKit.jpg

I did sum small changes to the LS....Bome more subtle than others....but yea... N-E-Wayz.....I will keep going on this. Still need to do som rear shots.....like spoilers and stuff....I'll give it a go as soon as I can. L8rz peepz!
-JJ:cool:

01.jpg

02.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Can you do anything with these?

I really like the duck tail style spoilers from these guys. Its a lot like the WW spoiler but more sinister looking.

Of course skip the crap like the hood ornament, the fusa in the windshield and guided fart missile launchin mufflers.

J Money (Werner, :p ).... I will give that a try when I get a chance! Fo Sho! ;) But guess wat guys......YUP....I was bored again! I saw a pic, saw another pic.....I had a VISION......so I had 2 PS it!!! LoL....Hope ya like...did a lil more to it as well, loox pretty nuts I think......See if u can spot wat I did, and wat front end is that?!?!? (I know....U GUESS!):D .....Here it is:
Red_LS_kit.jpg

Watcha think????,,,,,Pretty aggressive?!?!? I know to each his own, but Watevaz! Flatter me daymIt!!!!! LoL.....PEACE!

projector high beams, messed with the grill, is that a Pontiac like type of bumper?

Hmm, ok let me know what you can do with those cars. I do like them and if I ever can buy a new car Im getting something along those lines but I really wanna see how the LS would look with a kit and spoiler like that.

jgfish's car, he also didnt have eyebrows I think.

hahaha

haha...Thanks U guys! Glad U likes......and Werner......Good Eye (as always!;) )
Juss for that....Let me find a pic of a LS in my archive of files.....and I will try 2 PS that kit! Phur Shur!!! But yea.....Here is the pic B4 and after:
CIMG2690.jpg

Before
Red_LS_kit.jpg

After!

Pretty Big diff huh?!?!? And yeah.....His car was SICK before I did anything to it! 06! comon....NICE! And the Headlights juss set it off......But like I said....had a vision.....and I had to see it thru!:rolleyes: LoL:p Hope He didnt mind I used his ryde......BUt yea....I will BE BACK!!!!
PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS
Rick....Good guess on the bumper! ;) Gots it on 1st try! Werner was real close!!!! LoL......well he was right too....BUT u guessed the model! haha! :D

:gr_devil:

Members online

Back