Need it Photoshopped???(BIG images)

One car forum I used to be a member of, had a photoshop contest every few weeks or so. Someone would throw up a stock image, and people would post submissions with whatever wild chop they wanted to do to it, then everyone would vote. Might be a fun thing to do here with LSes! (or Lincolns in general...)

SullyBO1.jpg

CIMG1359-2.jpg

hows that for a photoshop? lol

You know I love your skills but damn, I am sure as hell glad my LS does not look like that.

Ok....Not A+ work, but hey, Its Prolly a C...maybe C+. Hahaha.....Juss threw on sum of the rims u guys wanted 2 see, hopefully it gets the Ideas through! Alright guys...........L8rz!!!
Ls_grayRims.jpg

LS_rimAV.jpg

Peace!!!JJ

It was like a Camaro LS or something.

How about a nice vented hood?
d_2619.jpg

or similar designs?

Thank you so much!!
I think your chop has pretty much made my mind up to go ahead and get those rims!!

hahaha......I didnt like the hoods either! LoL But thanks 4 the props all u other peeps....and Good job 2 all of you Photoshoppers!!! Will here is another lil job I did 4 RollinLs, Have 2 do anothe 4 him soon. Nice MKZ bro!!!
MKZ_adrRims.jpg

ShakerHD_LS.jpg

I just went back to the So. Cal thread to see who's car this is and figured out that this is not the original color!

WTF?! Dude that is sick ( not the hood lol! ) I want that color and matching wheels on mine!

hahaha......I didnt like the hoods either! LoL But thanks 4 the props all u other peeps....and Good job 2 all of you Photoshoppers!!! Will here is another lil job I did 4 RollinLs, Have 2 do anothe 4 him soon. Nice MKZ bro!!!
MKZ_adrRims.jpg

NICE!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks bro.

OK did the other ones.....took a short cut tho...no brakes!!! LoL:p But I did do a lil rendering that I think that would be pretty sic!....check it out:
MKZ_lwrd_rims.jpg

Do this one down here!!! haha :
MKZ_lwrd_rims_Hooked.jpg

So....wat do u think?!?!?
And I was thinkin....:shifty: .....hmmmmm
These rims might look sick on your car too! Check them out....
315200521619PMblack-500.jpg

315200522459PMBLACK500.jpg

m2638.jpg

Or maybe even.....
314200550701PMVX8GUNblack500copy.jpg

Ok thats it..... I gotta go!
L8rz!!
-JJ

wow, good shops there, really enjoyed them

Kleen, looks like something killed your photobucket account.

continental_hooked_lol.jpg
last one was this!.....I tried 2 fix it, let me know if it worked?!?!?!? I hope it did!

Alright I have one for you. Can you...
Tint the windows, Lower it to about half the wheel gap, Clear the orange sidemarker, Either paint the calipers gloss black or the STI Brembo color (pic below), and possibly de-wing the trunk (one with and one without the wing if you can). Thanks man haha

2132961790075671016fDhOqE_fs.jpg

2005_Subaru_Impreza_WRX%20STi_wheel%20and%20Brembo%20brakes.jpg

Untitled.jpg

2132961790075671016fDhOqE_fs.jpg

Sorry guys...have been kinda busy! haha...... glanga.....I got ur shiet bro! lol. I did 2 lil versions....hope ya like! here ya Go:
WRX_lwrd.jpg

Then 4 a subtle change look down here:
WRX_lwrd_yea.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back