Need it Photoshopped???(BIG images)

I really like the red line on the lip you did. The converti is pretty sweet, and Im not even a fan of convertis.
Could you put the Giovanna Black Dalar on a black LS.

190giovanna_ararat_blackcap%20(10).jpg

Haha! daym 4got the big bootie hoez!!! LoL. My Bad! Thanks 4 the props bro. and Rick??? Who is NOK??? The car is originally Orange, and I see it in West Co La Puente area ALL the time!!! Is he a member of the forum?!??

NOKTURNAL, they ride out by La Puente, that particular member is the one with that orange and white LS. when i use to ride with "RIDIN' DURTY" out in torrance, they use to be our main rivals. the last time we went to a meet we beat them out with 38 cars though. he also goes to the DUB shows

You have some amazing skills!! That convertable chop is bangin'! I have often thought that a drop top LS would have been a awesome idea.

Can you put these wheels http://www.avaruswheels.com/index.htm

in chrome on a silver LSE? Or just any LS so I can see what they would look like...
Seriously thinking about buying them in 19's. I tried and this site won't let me upload my pics because they are too big and I don't know how to make them smaller.

You are the man by the way!!

Thanks everyone!!! And.... Workin---Ok! Rims-black....got it! Rick, thanks 4 the update on that orange LS, I see him EVERYWHERE!!! LoL. KD----maybe sum ideas-ok...No Hoops! :p , And LL....silver LS- 19"z- But wat rims??? The link took me 2 the website....But just the main page! AV1? AV2? Av3? etc.etc???
I think I covered it! OK....I will be back wit some stuff later....till then.... PEACE!

you've become plenty busy with your request proposition here JJ. swamped yet?

Ok...got one! Juss did it real quick! Its the Black Gios! ANd I didnt want 2 use my car again! soooo.....here it is:
Gioz_rims_ls.jpg

you've become plenty busy with your request proposition here JJ.

LOL, this is going to be a very busy thread.

Thank you Kleen, I did/tried (and failed) to photoshop these wheels.You made world of difference compared to what I did.

Request....
In all honesty I would like to see a black ls with LSE or RAZZI Kit, Big Chrome Rims (20's) , Slammed on Bags, Limo Tints, LSE spoiler or lip spoiler, Hood Scoop,
Custom Tails Lights (ill leave that up to you), wide body fenders, and some big booty hoes. Its a tall order but id like to see it.

When I say slammed I mean like tucked...I think that would look so good....If you're still having fun with this give it a shot.

Sorry!! I was considering buying the AV5's 19" in chrome and I was looking at them and copied the url that was on the page-
My mistake, and thanks alot in advance!!

I'm very thankful that I never made fun of him in the B-Slap Thread. He would have eaten me alive.

Wow WOw Wee!!! LoL Ok, Thanks, Ok....Thank you!....Ok, Ok.....aaaand OK!
Alright..... I think I got it! Chrome rims, SLammed, Flaw LS, Flat black, Red stop tech,.....and yeah..... BIG BOTTIE HOEZ!....Gotz it! hahaha. Be back soon!

Wow WOw Wee!!! LoL Ok, Thanks, Ok....Thank you!....Ok, Ok.....aaaand OK!
Alright..... I think I got it! Chrome rims, SLammed, Flaw LS, Flat black, Red stop tech,.....and yeah..... BIG BOTTIE HOEZ!....Gotz it! hahaha. Be back soon!

and hurry.... LMAO :lol: :lol:

Dont forget about my cowl hood. I don't want to have to make a phone call.:shifty:

Kleen:

First of all let me say your LS is SICK!
Second, I'm glad to see some v6 representation on the board.
Third, your PS skills are incredible! Are you a graphic designer?

And just for some viewing pleasure here is a slammed and shaved LS.
Cali%204433.jpg

Cali%204433.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back