Need it Photoshopped???(BIG images)

I_wishmyheadlights.jpg

Please tell me those headlights were PS'd

If not, i will pay w/e it costs to have them LOl, those things are sick!

Kleen:

First of all let me say your LS is SICK!
Second, I'm glad to see some v6 representation on the board.
Third, your PS skills are incredible! Are you a graphic designer?

And just for some viewing pleasure here is a slammed and shaved LS.
View attachment 35937

Wow those rims are pretty much hiding behind the fenders!! Love the wheel choice whoever that is!

OK got one done already! I gotta go take a shower real quick, but camthman, I got u done already....Hope u like! I think u should do it! Would look pretty sick on your ryde!!! Here ya go:
Gunmetal_rimsLS.jpg

-Peace! -JJ

Duude!?!? For sum reason I was thinkin gunmetal?!?!? I juss read flat back.... which u did write! LoL But Flat Black!!!! Ohhhhh My bad....weel hop u like it still!
do flat gunmetal! LoL

Nice skillz man, car you drop my LS, this is with my old wheels. Thanks.

DSC03345.jpg

dfs.jpg

Drop my bimmer a little too please.

DSC03313.jpg

DSC03307.jpg

OK got one done already! I gotta go take a shower real quick, but camthman, I got u done already....Hope u like! I think u should do it! Would look pretty sick on your ryde!!! Here ya go:
Gunmetal_rimsLS.jpg

-Peace! -JJ

wow... looks good man. THanks. alot.

Parental Guidence Needed!!! LoL

OK...Enough with the BIG Booty Hoes!!! LoL Here ya go! Mot my best-ta-dest, But its eh-ight! Juss do u can say I got u out of the way. Exceptional, hope u like, and everyone else too! haha. here ya go:
ls_cstm_lwrGrl.jpg

Custome Lower Grille!!! :D
Slammed_ls.jpg

Uhhmmm, I think u can tell the Difference here....
LS_hooked_Hoes.jpg

ANd yeah..........
CiaooOoOOooOOooooooo!!!!!!!! LoL

OK....I will try 2 get all urs out soon! ANy more questions , or want anything done... Lemme know! I will give it a shot! Ok then... L8rz guys!

-JJ:cool:

HyeLifeLS......Here ya go bro! Hope ya like! Got a lil bored! Now i gotta get a lil sleep! LoL
LS_HyLyf.jpg

BMW_hylf.jpg

-PEACE!!!!!!

Cant Sleep!!!!!

No Prob Hye! And I cant sleep!!! aaaaahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!:mad:
So I did one more :p !!! LOL.....and its for.....xarruda89x........ The pix of the ryde, a lil 2 small, and the rims 2 small, but I got the idea....Hope this will give u an Idea of how it looks......
KonigRims_greyLS.jpg

Ok koo!?!? Yeah....ok now for sure Imma try 2 get sum sleep! haha.

L8rz! JJ:cool:

Thanks man, i actually had big pictures of my car, before posting them here i resized them lol, i didn't read carefully, I'll see if i can get a big picture. I prefer my car and the color

Hey kleen Ls,
Sick Ass designs you have done with these cars, you got some skills.
can you make me a signature with this picture?
IMG00051.gif

also if you can, can you drop it a lil and add an all chrome grill?

Let me know,
Thanks..

iy0ep2.jpg

Rim ( bigger pic )

56e6_1.jpg

Hope thats better to work with, and if possible an LSE grille.

Thanks !

Thats that sh**....Thats what my Ls would look like if i could afford it. Nice Job. And dont the fine females make all the difference. It's plain to see.

haha....thanks again 2 all of u guys. Juss doin wat I like do. thanks 4 the material guys. I will post more soon! infact heres a lil sumthin sumthin, Nothing BIG, or flashy, juss a lil simple sig for...... Z'sLS Hope Ya like it.
ZsLS-banner.jpg

Its kinda just real simple....OK, will be back shortly.
Peace Out(side)!!! :p

hahaha!!!! Ok OK oK! Cowl hood! how bout several hoods! Imma give u a variety pack! lol! Gimme a bit 2 find sum pix, and 2 work a lil....be back soon!

No problem man, take allll the time you need. Thanks bro.

Sum of the WEAKEST PS'in EVery DONE BY ME!!!

:eek: Warning! I was tired...I am tired....But I couldnt sleep.....and this is wat I did half asleep! Like I said WARNING!!!! This Might not (Probably not) look good!!!! But eh.....It was juss for fun!!!

You want cowls....Theres two!:
LS_cowl_hood.jpg

Could get the shading....Ohwell! Sorry quick 4 messing ur nice hood already!
LS_cowl_weaksauce.jpg

How about a shaker hood scoop?!?!?:
ShakerHD_LS.jpg

OR how about a Hood scoop with a cowl hood!:
CwlScpd_hood_ls.jpg

If I found better pix, and took my time, I could have done them WAY better! But eh, Like I said, It was juss 4 fun!!! :D
L8RZ!! JJ:cool:

Kleen.... can I play too?

My boys max, dropped and blackened rims darker tint etc
DJ420copy2.jpg

same car gold rims:
DJ420copy.jpg

this was a tough one I never quite nailed, but my boy wanted to see his cobra in mystic paint..... not bad but not right:
saleentemp2copy.gif

Ricers need photoshop lovin too!
civic2rimcopy.jpg

lowered this chicks car..... someone else chopped on some sunflower rims it was hilarious.... heres my work
dani.jpg

This was my first..... it shows.
GMCChopperstyleflame.jpg

my LS when it was stock..... like my second chop ever.
hmmmmmmirrorcopy.jpg

I'll have to upload some of my new work when I get home.

Sweet! I have like a million pix that arent LS's that are chopped! I used 2 have a Zx2 before, and I have that thing done up so many different ways! haha. But yeah, thats koo, sum of those pix are real good bro, keep it up!
Oh, check this out, My friend is gonna get a new Pontiac G8.....So I thought I'd give him a lil preview! LoL..... We test drove a red one, so I ps'd a red one!
Hooked_G8.jpg

I think he wants 2 get a gunmetal one! That would look freakin sweer! Gun metal, w/gunmetal rims w/Chrome Lip (Staggard!). Huge lip in rear!!! So Sick!
Anyways....... Oh I will get back and post some of the other guys pix soon. I have 2 go pay sum bills real quick! Talk 2 ya guys later! PEACE!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back