My turn!!! Just my luck!!!

jerbear19

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
So my girl and I were on our way to lunch today and i came up to a red light where i was turning left. so i got in the left turn lane and saw that the minivan in the straight lane had its directional on to go left. so i stopped a little farther back so when the light turned green i would let the van go infront of me. but instead the lady in the van decided that she was going to back up to get in the turning lane. i guess she didnt see me cause she ended up hitting me!!!! i tried to throw it in reverse but got neutral instead. everyone was ok but my car is lookin pretty sad right now.

DAMAGED PARTS
front passanger fender, passanger front door, fender is now over lapping the hood, and the front door was pushed back so the back door also wont open.

IMG_20120326_143909 (1024x765).jpg

IMG_20120326_143902 (1024x765).jpg

IMG_20120326_143854 (1024x765).jpg

IMG_20120326_143848 (1024x765).jpg

IMG_20120326_143842 (765x1024).jpg

IMG_20120326_143835 (1024x765).jpg

IMG_20120326_143909 (1024x765).jpg

IMG_20120326_143902 (1024x765).jpg

IMG_20120326_143854 (1024x765).jpg

IMG_20120326_143848 (1024x765).jpg

IMG_20120326_143842 (765x1024).jpg

IMG_20120326_143835 (1024x765).jpg

Ouch. Glad it wasn't worst but I can imagine how ticked you had to be.

That sucks dude, people are so dumb.

The more things like this happen the more I really want to install a dash cam.

yay i'm not the only one with a :q:q:q:qed up red passenger door. I just kidding that sucks dude hopefully insurance works out

Damn that sucks thankfully nobody was hurt, thats why i have full coverage living in FL and the senior citizen population is off the charts.

That sucks dude, people are so dumb.

The more things like this happen the more I really want to install a dash cam.

Yeah the lady just got here from canada this morning and just picked up the van which is a rental car. I actually wasn't that mad cause right when she got out she way like "is everybody alright ay" right there I new she was canadian! Haha

yay i'm not the only one with a :q:q:q:qed up red passenger door. I just kidding that sucks dude hopefully insurance works out

I knew you were going to say that!!! Hahaha :D

just looking at that I can tell the lady was "Chinese"

am I right ?

new Canadian ?

BTW: nothing wrong with us Canadians ... got that 'eh !!!

I come down to your wonderfull states all the time with 18 wheels
and you should see my Canadian driving techniques.

:: Here, hold my Beer, watch this sh*t ::

hate hearing these stories and seeing these pics! Great pain they cause me. :( . I hope all goes well with the insurance company.

Yeah the lady just got here from canada this morning and just picked up the van which is a rental car. I actually wasn't that mad cause right when she got out she way like "is everybody alright ay" right there I new she was canadian! Haha

I knew you were going to say that!!! Hahaha :D

I just couldnt help my self. Atleast it didn't cause any injury or total the car and you didn't even have the stealth wrap on

Damn son. That is a random wreck.

A dashcam woulda been sweet here! :D

Dang jerbear, that's terrible! Sorry that happened. The AZ LVC'rs were all going to meet for pictures. I was really wanting to see your wrap, then it was removed... now this! Hope it works out with the insurance. Hope it get's fixed soon, maybe we can meet after.

Damn son. That is a random wreck.

A dashcam woulda been sweet here! :D

I no really!! It would have been really nice!! When the police came they automatically started blaming me for the accident. If I had the dashcam set up like you do I could have just showed them what happened!

Dang jerbear, that's terrible! Sorry that happened. The AZ LVC'rs were all going to meet for pictures. I was really wanting to see your wrap, then it was removed... now this! Hope it works out with the insurance. Hope it get's fixed soon, maybe we can meet after.

I'm hoping its not going to take very long for the insurance to go through but once its done I am down for a meet when ever everyone else is!

Sorry to hear! I hope the lady was honest enough to the police to get the report going in your direction!! If you know the body maybe you can work some light rings in to the estimate,,,

Sorry to hear! I hope the lady was honest enough to the police to get the report going in your direction!! If you know the body maybe you can work some light rings in to the estimate,,,

Yeah the lady was super nice and took full responsibility for the accident.

Yeah the lady was super nice and took full responsibility for the accident.

Glad she "owned it". Usually people want to try to BS there way out of chit. Most importantly, no one was hurt. Its definitely fixable. Maybe takr some of that cash and have some "custom" work done.;)

I went to my body guy today to get an estimate before the insurance appraiser comes out and there is $3775 worth of visable damage done to my car. and who know how much damage is done underneath it all!! :(

Members online

No members online now.
Back