My new car.

Crimsonsky08

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey, just doing my first post here.

Got my new car couple weeks ago. 02 Lincoln LSE V8 with 75k miles and only 1 owner. It's been great so far and I love it, has a real small door ding on the passenger side door but other than that it runs and is in great shape.

652663_800600.jpg

171776_800600.jpg

424193_800600.jpg

Welcome!!! Treat that body kit like gold. Not exactly an easy to replace item.

Nice lookin' LS man.

Could go either way on the chrom trim around the windows. The sleezy LSX looks nice with it on there. Definitely needs some tint and you'll be golden! Possibly throw the LSE/'06 grille on there.

Enjoy it, looks like you found yourself a keeper.

Nice lookin' LS man.

Could go either way on the chrom trim around the windows. The sleezy LSX looks nice with it on there. Definitely needs some tint and you'll be golden! Possibly throw the LSE/'06 grille on there.

Enjoy it, looks like you found yourself a keeper.

I like the 1 gen LSE grille... very unique look

:W! wow 75K On a gen1 LSE very good find. Like everyone else says treat her like gold that body kit is very unique & its a beauty. But if you ever want to sell those side skirts let me know:D

Welcome to the site.

Not sure where Colona is, but we are having a national meet in St. Louis, MO in the summer.

It's right next to the Quad Cities IA/IL area on the IL side.

Think I might have a couple interior pictures on my comp at home if not I'll just take some when I get off of work tonight.

Yeah, I wasn't really planning on doing much more to it really aside from tint and maybe angel eyes, love how the rest of it looks. Kind of up in the air about the grill, will probably end up sticking with the one I have.

Nice find!

Couple things - tint windows and remove all amber off the front (markers and signals)

Nice ride. Unlike most ls owners (i think) i dont care for the gen one lse, but they still look great

Here's a couple interior ones

243958_800600.jpg

316862_800600.jpg

Tried taking a couple when I got home from work but was too dark to really take any good ones.

20120117_2017071.jpg

20120117_2017231.jpg

Clean!!! Is your leather dark gray or just gray? Just curious (i have dark gray, or dark charcoal, w/E its called)

Members online

No members online now.
Back