My F'ing turn..

Go Fast Get Tickets

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I should have went to Pizza Hut, but no, I wanted a steak for dinner! Almost took the 57. That SOB would be dead right now if I had! Almost hit him in his cock sucker when he said, "The damage aint so bad"! Hell, most his teeth were gone already, I'll take out the rest for him. Looked like a meth head. At least he had insurance.

My guess is it will get totaled. Back glass has to come out to fix the quarter and the seal is toast on it. Just missed the wheel/tire but the rear is making a growling noise.

I'll post better pics tomorrow when there is daylight.

SSPX0040.jpg

SSPX0041.jpg

Damn I hate to see that. I think I started this 2010 bad luck streak on Jan 6th when I blew up the 94 and burned the garage. Hard to say if they'll total that one or fix it. I had my back glass removed and replaced with a good 93 glass with a good seal for $119.00 on the car I exploded.

Hope they can save it for you!

Damn I hate to see that. I think I started this 2010 bad luck streak on Jan 6th when I blew up the 94 and burned the garage. Hard to say if they'll total that one or fix it. I had my back glass removed and replaced with a good 93 glass with a good seal for $119.00 on the car I exploded.

Hope they can save it for you!

I have a good glass in the 96 parts car. Also have an LSC rear bumper cover and a tail light and the inner fender. Hell, I've got a damn quarter panel. I guess thats why we have parts cars! May have to spark a deal with the body man :D!

Good luck. Did the police issue any tickets to the person?

Phuck no! KCPD to "short handed" to deal with non injury accident. Walk in at the cop shop.

Should have fell outta the car and started flopping around on the ground! But to much damn traffic!

I have a good glass in the 96 parts car. Also have an LSC rear bumper cover and a tail light and the inner fender. Hell, I've got a damn quarter panel. I guess thats why we have parts cars! May have to spark a deal with the body man :D!

You'll get the money to get it fixed. From what I'm seeing, it doesn't look like a total, depending on that grinding noise you're hearing which might just be something just got pushed in and rubbing. If you have the glass swapped out, they'll do it right there in your yard and only charge you for labor. Mine was done in the driveway last year on the 94. You have black and you seen all my painting threads with the black one. I'd try to get a big check without totaling it. Strike that deal with the body man.

Have the glass, removed, have both towed to the body shop, swap out quarter panels, paint and blend, have the other glass put in and go home and put the rear bumper cover on, unless it needs to be painted too.

You'll get the money to get it fixed. From what I'm seeing, it doesn't look like a total, depending on that grinding noise you're hearing which might just be something just got pushed in and rubbing. If you have the glass swapped out, they'll do it right there in your yard and only charge you for labor. Mine was done in the driveway last year on the 94. You have black and you seen all my painting threads with the black one. I'd try to get a big check without totaling it. Strike that deal with the body man.

Have the glass, removed, have both towed to the body shop, swap out quarter panels, paint and blend, have the other glass put in and go home and put the rear bumper cover on, unless it needs to be painted too.

Thats the plan I'm hoping for. Bumper cover has color on it just needs clear.

Should have punched him anyway.

I so F'ing wanted to. Ahole said he saw me, but thought I was going straight. Guess he didn't see the blinker or cornering light!

damn that sucks mine got hit a couple of weeks ago and now the rear end sinks after it sits over night!:mad::mad:

Bail money is no problem especially if you take one of these no-driving bastards off of the road. There are a lot of bad driver's around here. I think Alan does mostly paint work, but we will ask him. I know he likes to paint black. If you need a car to drive for a while let me know. By the way I hope you got that collectors edition shift knob at the boneyard. Call me tomorrow.

Almost hit him in his cock sucker when he said, "The damage aint so bad"! Hell, most his teeth were gone already, I'll take out the rest for him. Looked like a meth head. At least he had insurance.

yeah he must of been high "aint so bad" bs did he open his eyes? that was like the salesman that backed over the ft corner of mine with his demo escape and said "at least i didnt fukk up my own car" only reason i didnt hit him was the general mangier was standing there too who he told first. but it was ok i got revenge, the guy is a total germaphobe. a week later he came up to me at work and apologized at the end of a long, hot, sweaty, stinky work day and i pulled him in real tight into my armpit and was nose to nose with him and said if you hit my fukkin car again ill kill you even if the damn GM is standing there or not. i hope it all works out for ya gofast, but im sure the big T will come up, just buy it back and fix it and come out ahead.

Glad you left the 57 at home.
Some cars you can't replace, this one you can just take a trip to the junk yard :)
Sorry man.
People suck

Got a better look at things today. The growl I hear is the muffler rubbing against the lower part of inner rear quarter. No damage to suspension! Got lucky with idiot missing tire/wheel. Hit me so hard it poped the air ride switch out of the mount and unplugged it. Here are a few better pics.

SSPX0050.jpg

SSPX0048.jpg

SSPX0052.jpg

Have you looked underneath the car? From a front vew, that rear frame has got to be pushed over some.

Members online

No members online now.
Back