My father just passed away tonight.

Im sorry buddy, Never an easy time, try to keep your head up. hope and pray you've got some good times to remember. try to focus on whats inportant right now... Remember you always have friends here. I know we dont know each other, but PM me if ya ever need to vent to someone buddy. My prayers to you and yours....

I am very sorry to hear of your father's passing. I have prayed for you and your family, and will continue to. My Dad passed away last year, and it's still tough. It's hard, give it time. I feel for you very much. Take care of yourself. God bless you.

Sorry to see this Bill. It's been a while since I came to this section and I'm just now seeing it. I know how you feel because as you know, I lost my father on July 2010 and I walked into his bedroom and found him myself. He was 62 but me, you and a few others know why he died.

Things will get better for you but it does take time. Hang in there and be strong. You will get through this.

Prayers with you and your family SVT. From what you have said, your dad was a great man. God bless you now and always.

Debi

Hey Lazer, I know that this was shocking and it took you breath away but I wish you and your family peace at the very trying time. My father just passed this April he was 83 so I know what you and all of you have went thru. Also, if we live long enough we will all go thur it again. Peace.

If my father could die in order to bring yours back, I'd be happy to commit murder. It sucks when people that are terrible get long healthy lives and cheat death, but people who are loved can be plucked away so easily. At least it seems he didn't suffer.

Members online

No members online now.
Back