this is my lincoln ls i custom done by ME
let me know what you guys think

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

Very nice. Iffy on the exhaust outlet location though.

I like the front bumper, but your fog lights look like they aren't in all the way towards the bottom. Nice shape though and side marker light delete. The lower line of the front door should carry to the wheel well or gradually disappear in front of the door IMO. I dont care for the hood scoop/opening, exhaust holes or the rear surround delete but thats just my style. Shaved door handles, nice. I can't really see the rear spoiler very well but it looks cool. Overall I like it because its a very unique LS.....and low as hell

Love the molded spoiler. Not feeling the rear surround delete.

Definitely diggin' the rear spoiler, shaved handles, and the rear delete. The side-exhaust kind of looks out of place to me, but not sure what else you could do.

And damn, can you actually drive it anywhere like that? Looks like you'd have to sweep the driveway just to move it without scraping.

Glad you finished it up, took a while but it looks good. The rear always looks "naked" without the rear surround. I like the spoiler, is it a ww spoiler?

How do you have the doors rigged? On a separate remote? or certain amount of unlocks = pop door? Just curious :)

looks good i dont care for the body kit or the molded in bumper as it will crack out but over all pretty nice

Gotta say that's not my thing. But, you definitely do good work. It's just low damn low, looks like it'd be a chore to drive it without messing it up.

Every one that says its to low are you joking? Chances are it has adjustable suspension... It gets raised up when he drives the thing. And to the OP love the molded in rear spoiler that really looks legit.

it kinda looks funny to me i mean some aspects of it are cool but too me this car shouldnt be a low rider sorry bro just not my thing but do you

Looks pretty good. Not digging the exhaust cut out, and the spoiler looks awesome.

it kinda looks funny to me i mean some aspects of it are cool but too me this car shouldnt be a low rider sorry bro just not my thing but do you

Its not a low rider.

Its slammed.

A low rider has daytons. This does not.

is that the wings west body kit that you just modified extensively or dod you make everything from scratch on the stock substraights

this bagged LS has clean lines...novel approach

but the headlights...nicht wie

I like it expect: it's too low(guessing it's on air or hydro), don't like the broken suspension/tire bowed out look, exhaust location is weird and no lincoln symbol on the back. The intake in the hood is kind of rice, but for some reason I'm not opposed to it. I like the headlights with the blue lights, but It looks like the driver side needs some cleaning. The shaving looks good(other than the lincoln symbol missing on the back).

I really like the molded kit a lot, I think the rear surround does still need to be there (maybe it can't fit with the bodyworking) and the exhaust cutouts are a bit strange, and I'm not sure whats up with the hood, but definitely some seriously nice looking work. I'd like to see it when its not slammed but more at riding height!

Members online

No members online now.
Back