Mark VIII Parts For Sale 1st and 2nd gen

I apologize to the people who ask about parts a month ago. My mother went in to the hospital on July 23rd. She was in icu the majority of the time. I spent every moment I wasn't at work at the hospital. I'm glad I did, because she passed away last week. Anyway if anybody needs parts let me know. 1st and 2nd gen Mark VIII parts. I now have time to deal with Mark VIII's again. Pen Gun I will send you a pm about the shift knob. Here's a few pics of it.

ebay parts 044a.jpg

ebay parts 045a.jpg

Roger my condolences on the loss of your mother if you need any help with those cars let me know I'd be more than happy to come and help.

Roger, sorry to hear about your mom. I know the feeling, well, maybe not with my mom but with my dad. I found him passed away in his bed back in July 2010, right here in this very house. Wasn't a good day. I expected it because of how much medication he took but it still caught me by surprise. I just wasn't expecting it that year. He was only 62 also.

Anyway, I'd be interested in the headliner you have in black if it's not dry rotted to the touch, as in, dropping dandruff when touched. I have all the stuff to do mine with but if you're letting that one go cheap enough, I'll buy it and not in any rush for it. If I was in a rush, I would have already put the new one in.

Mike and Terry, thanks for your sympathies. Terry I think the headliner is too dry rotted, but I will check. Is yours a no sunroof car? Mike I still have those toreador red bumper covers.

You free this weekend? I'll have the boys with me because the wife will be working but they dont mind the ride in the navi since i installed the DVD system for them in the back. still want the rear neon for them?

Yes I've got one. What year Mark do you have, so I make sure and get the right gray? How about $16 shipped?

hi looking for both second gen seat trim and rt hand ac vent in prarie tan.the seat trim can be any color,but ac vent has to be tan.how much for all three pieces shipped to california-93001 thanx carl

hi looking for both second gen seat trim and rt hand ac vent in prarie tan.the seat trim can be any color,but ac vent has to be tan.how much for all three pieces shipped to california-93001 thanx carl.you can call me if its easier.805-653-7488

Last edited:
I don't suppose you have a line on an AC compressor, do ya? My bearing is shot. :(

How about a gen 1 eyebrow. A deer wrecked mine.

I know I have a prairie tan ac vent, but I will have to check on the seat trim to see if I have anything decent. I don't have any ac compressors, thats usually one of the first things I rob off of my parts cars. I also don't have any good 2nd gen clocksprings. Sorry.

Pengun, I have about 10 good eyebrows hanging in my garage. But I don't really want to ship one. It's long, curved, and could get bent very easily.

Pengun, I have about 10 good eyebrows hanging in my garage. But I don't really want to ship one. It's long, curved, and could get bent very easily.

Yeah it's 60" box for that. I would pay extra for extra packing and take my chances. Put a piece of wood in with it and it should be OK.

Members online

Back