Mark VIII Parts For Sale 1st and 2nd gen

chargerxr

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
It's time to clean out my garage. It's starting to look like a hoarder's house. Here's a couple of pics of shift surrounds fuse panel covers 2nd gen seat trim in ivory nicest set I've ever seen, nothing broken, portofino blue message center, power antenna etc. I have tons of Mark VIII parts. I should have just about anything you need except 1st gen grilles and corner marker lights. I have some of those but don't want to sell them. PM me with your needs or post them here. vcrm's any year including 96 vlcm's abs sensors including 98 many climate control units console lids fuse panel covers radios heated seat controls cooling fans won't ship them radiators mirrors 2nd gen base model chrome neons. Tired of tripping over parts.

Last edited:
pics

m8 parts 001a.jpg

m8 parts 002a.jpg

Any chance you have 1st gen saddle tan door panels in nice shape, preferrably w/o jbl speakers in the door?

Any chance you have 1st gen saddle tan door panels in nice shape, preferrably w/o jbl speakers in the door?

I think in 1st gen door panels I only have grey, with and without jbl speakers and some in mocha from a 93, but I will check and let you know.

Ya, Tim. I didn't have as many cars this year as last, because I was anticipating another bad winter. But instead we've had a great winter. I need to buy some more cars, let me know if you here of any good deals.

Lux, here's some pics of the seat trim. Sorry they are so dark, having problems with camera tonight.

m8 parts 004a.jpg

m8 parts 006a.jpg

m8 parts 007a.jpg

m8 parts 010a.jpg

m8 parts 009a.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have 1st gen driver seat components? Specifically the switch and/or module?

Thanks

Do you have 1st gen driver seat components? Specifically the switch and/or module?

Thanks

I'm sure I do. I'll check this weekend and message you. If anybody else needs 1st gen parts let me know. All but 1 of my 1st gen parts cars are at the farm, about 45 mins. from my house. I'm going down there today.

Somebody messaged me about gen 2 neon ballasts. Your pm box is full. I've used or sold all my neon ballasts. Sorry.

I'm sure I do. I'll check this weekend and message you. If anybody else needs 1st gen parts let me know. All but 1 of my 1st gen parts cars are at the farm, about 45 mins. from my house. I'm going down there today.

Thanks! If you find they are both good, please let me know and shoot me prices. I definitely need a switch, and I am trying to troubleshoot the module today. I may decide to pick more parts off your car(s) as well as I am fixing up a low(ish) mileage '96 LSC I picked up Monday. What are the years, trims, colors, and options of your Gen 1s?

2 burgundy 94's with grey int. pearl white 93 with mocha int. black 96 lsc with grey int. and blk on blk 96 base.

Mine is also black and light graphite. I do hope to find a headliner with sunroof opening... Are there any good air ride compressors? I seem to have a stuck vent solenoid on mine...

I will check on the console lid. Pretty sure I just sold the last 2 nice black lids to a local guy a week ago. If your serious about 1st gen blend door actuator I will pull one for you.

My seriousness depends on your price I guess... lol

I think they are 93-94 specific.

Also looking for a nice black single DIN dash.... had a line on one for nothing but the cost of shipping but the guy dropped off the planet

My seriousness depends on your price I guess... lol

I think they are 93-94 specific.

Also looking for a nice black single DIN dash.... had a line on one for nothing but the cost of shipping but the guy dropped off the planet

There is one for sale on Ebay. I think the guy is asking $300.

Members online

No members online now.
Back