Mark VIII Parts For Sale 1st and 2nd gen

Here's an update on the seat trim pieces. Several people are interested in them. I just going in the order people messaged me. Lux doesn't want them. Banktaculous is next and I think he wants them. If not Ford nut is next then G-man and beerdog. Here's some more parts to look at.

apillar 001a.jpg

apillar 002a.jpg

apillar 003a.jpg

apillar 004a.jpg

apillar 006a.jpg

apillar 013a.jpg

apillar 015a.jpg

apillar 009a.jpg

apillar 010a.jpg

My seriousness depends on your price I guess... lol

I think they are 93-94 specific.

Also looking for a nice black single DIN dash.... had a line on one for nothing but the cost of shipping but the guy dropped off the planet

Stangman, I'd take $45 shipped on the 1st gen actuator.

I need a few misc gen 2 parts.
The black covers at the top of the door panel behind the mirror. Both sides interior door handle cups (doesn't matter the color as long as the tabs are good). Both sides door light lens covers.
I love when people take things apart and don't have a clue on how to do it.

I need a few misc gen 2 parts.
The black covers at the top of the door panel behind the mirror. Both sides interior door handle cups (doesn't matter the color as long as the tabs are good). Both sides door light lens covers.
I love when people take things apart and don't have a clue on how to do it.

I've got everything you need. What color int. do you have? I might have them in the color you need. I'd take $25 shipped to you, if you would pay through personal side of paypal so they won't take there fee's.

The steering wheel airbags in the pics are $50 shipped to lower 48. 1 is midnight black, 1 is out of prairie tan 1 is out of ivory int.

Stangman, here's some pics of the dash. The lower piece in the center that houses the climate control is missing.

dash 001a.jpg

dash 002a.jpg

dash 003a.jpg

dash 004a.jpg

Do you have a driver side rear ashtray cover in the ivory color? How much for the hood trunk emblems?

Oh hey. How about a Gen 1 cupholder?

Oh hey. How about a Gen 1 cupholder?

I know I have some of the oem woodgrain ones from 95-96, but I'll have to check on the 93 light mocha parts car I have at the farm. I think someone put an aftermarket woodgrain kit on that car. I'll check this weekend.

vents

are the ac vents light graphite i couldn't tell if they were biege. I need light graphite vent by the passenger door.

It's time to clean out my garage. It's starting to look like a hoarder's house. Here's a couple of pics of shift surrounds fuse panel covers 2nd gen seat trim in ivory nicest set I've ever seen, nothing broken, portofino blue message center, power antenna etc. I have tons of Mark VIII parts. I should have just about anything you need except 1st gen grilles and corner marker lights. I have some of those but don't want to sell them. PM me with your needs or post them here. vcrm's any year including 96 vlcm's abs sensors including 98 many climate control units console lids fuse panel covers radios heated seat controls cooling fans won't ship them radiators mirrors 2nd gen base model chrome neons. Tired of tripping over parts.
how much for the seat molds right and left?

I know I have some of the oem woodgrain ones from 95-96, but I'll have to check on the 93 light mocha parts car I have at the farm. I think someone put an aftermarket woodgrain kit on that car. I'll check this weekend.

Great. I am thinking of painting the whole console top black as paint matching my Mocha is difficult and I have several scratches on my shift surround. So it does not matter all that much the colour.

If you have a shift knob I would like to get one for Alexander Sonin as mine was damaged and is useless to him.

That would be great if you had the rear ashtray thanks. The trunk emblem. Also how bout a wood grain ashtray cover. By the way I have a 95 sorry should have said that first.

Please give me a few days to check on these parts guys. My mother was taken to the emergency room on Mon. and is not doing well. I spent the last 2 nights there. I will check on everything, it just might be this weekend. Thanks for understanding.

Members online

No members online now.
Back