Mark VIII Craigslist finds!!!

scratching head on this one.
http://lubbock.craigslist.org/cto/3656462582.html

3M43L73N25Ie5J45M6d337a9d1749ceda1f79.jpg

I can see why!!

Soo you decided to join and make your first post when you're getting rid of your mark?

I joined two years ago... I just posted to correct some misinformation. I hang with the Lincoln peeps from FordvsChevy and LincolnsOnline.

Trying to figure out if someone just reversed the picture or if that is actually a right hand drive mark viii? Can't see any writing from the picture to tell one way or the other. If so that's gotta be very rare..good luck ever finding another dash or dash parts considering nothing from a regular left hand drive mark would fit it. Pretty cool though, I wonder if that's all one off custom stuff that some company had to make to convert it.

I see too much that would be unnecessarily reversed (headlamp switch, cruise control buttons to just name a couple) for that to be a legit RHD. I call mirrored pics.

3E33K73Nb5I35G15M1d2192f1fa4199ec16e2.jpg

Just drive it as is and it rides fine my ass. I know how they feel when they're dropped all the way. I drove mine less than a half mile and I couldn't take it anymore. That car is just plain ugly, even if it had completely new air suspension parts. Can be fixed by his mechanic for $400 lol. I can only imagine the shape of the front end if he has been driving it like that very long. The car is only worth $400, not worth fixing for $400 and then paying the balance...

Minor issues;
1. The drivers seat electronic adjuster malfunctions. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Right now it's in a slightly laid back position perfect for someone who wants to look "cool" when they drive.
2. The front left air-suspension is low. I have a mechanic who can fix it for around $400 if you need to fix it. Otherwise, just ride it as-is. Looks like a low-rider and still drives fine.

He knows how to sell a broken car. I busted out laughing when I read that "cool" part.

Keyword spammer! /rabble!
smiley.gif

3E33K73Nb5I35G15M1d2192f1fa4199ec16e2.jpg

Just drive it as is and it rides fine my ass. I know how they feel when they're dropped all the way. I drove mine less than a half mile and I couldn't take it anymore. That car is just plain ugly, even if it had completely new air suspension parts. Can be fixed by his mechanic for $400 lol. I can only imagine the shape of the front end if he has been driving it like that very long. The car is only worth $400, not worth fixing for $400 and then paying the balance...

It's all about that "lightly laid back position perfect for someone who wants to look "cool" when they drive." (No one can look cool in that molested car...)

somebody (not me) got a nice one around Atlanta yesterday; '96 LSC blk ext tan int; Fla/ Ga. car, 71,600; second owner, garage kept, regular service..c/l asking price was $2,800...gone

All the LSC stuff is gone from that parts car. I should have the quote to ship me the bumpers today.

I have been waiting on those same bumper covers for about 2 months or longer now. He never got back to me about them. Just the color I needed and everything. My luck..

same here. and he wouldn't even have to ship to me, i was gonna pick them up.

Members online

No members online now.
Back