Mark VIII Craigslist finds!!!

Yeah I saw, it looked pretty nice overall. If I didn't live at an apartment, I'd probably buy it to use for parts personally. Headlights, seats, etc. I haven't been able to find but 2 Marks at local JYs and neither was in great shape.

You could easily make more then you buy it for just by selling parts off it too.

Nice berry red 95 for $2700. Clean interior!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/4230598699.html

00c0c_d5neR6xWcSZ_600x450.jpg

00r0r_8xi68pNArlf_600x450.jpg

00c0c_d5neR6xWcSZ_600x450.jpg

00r0r_8xi68pNArlf_600x450.jpg

That car might be fine as long as I couldn't see - but then what's the point of buying a car with such great lines - inside and out - if you can't see the thing?

One ruined Mark.

my thoughts exactly.

After thinking about it..this is the perfect 1st gen (IMO). 95 black on black LSC, no OBDII which means no emissions by me, all the perks of 96 LSC and no worries of 96 only parts to break. No moon roof which means no rusty rockers. Only thing missing is HIDs and chrome 10 spokes which can be added easily. If only he'd come down on the price..I'd pay $4500 for that all day.

After thinking about it..this is the perfect 1st gen (IMO). 95 black on black LSC, no OBDII which means no emissions by me, all the perks of 96 LSC and no worries of 96 only parts to break. No moon roof which means no rusty rockers. Only thing missing is HIDs and chrome 10 spokes which can be added easily. If only he'd come down on the price..I'd pay $4500 for that all day.

i'd take it in opal opalescent, but pretty much. white on black 95 LSC with no sunroof is about as good as it gets.

http://peoria.craigslist.org/cto/4229218543.html

I went and looked at this car the other day. absoutely no rust, runs and drives very good, but the body is a little rough. needs a drivers side door and some repair on the drivers quarter panel under the tail light. Interior needs a good cleaning, looks like it has NEVER been cleaned.

The guy said he would take $1400 for it.

After thinking about it..this is the perfect 1st gen (IMO). 95 black on black LSC, If only he'd come down on the price..I'd pay $4500 for that all day.
----
maybe this will get me banned from LVC, but I've been looking at BMW's...for around $7500 I can get a 10 year-old 5 series in EC, dealer maintained w/ about 125k miles......maybe I'm done putting non-essential $ into my Marks, looking for something more modern

Members online

No members online now.
Back